Pursuing a career in biotech or healthcare? KGI, a member of The Claremont Colleges, provides pathways for students to become leaders in industry.
KGI’s offers a number of innovative programs that integrate life sciences, pharmacy, genetics, engineering, and business with a focus on industry projects, internships, and team collaborations. Exposure to the biotech and pharmaceutical industries is woven throughout all of our programs, giving students unique opportunities in research, industry, and healthcare.
KGI's graduate programs include: Doctor of Pharmacy, MS in Applied Life Sciences, MS in Medical Device Engineering, MS in Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling, MS in Human Genetics and Genomic Data Analytics, MS in Translational Medicine, Master of Business and Science, Master of Engineering in Biopharmaceutical Processing, Postbac Premedical Certificate, Postbac Pre-PA Certificate, and more!
Graduate Schools within Keck Graduate Institute (KGI)
- sort list below by grade disabled
- sort list below alphabetically active
Masters and Doctoral Programs
Most Popular Programs
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) at KGI
As a graduate of KGI’s PharmD program, you will be prepared for the increasingly diverse roles pharmacists play in providing healthcare. Along with a PharmD degree, KGI graduates receive a certificate in one of four areas: Medication Therapy Outcomes, Healthcare Management, Health Information Technology, or Medical and Clinical Affairs.
- International (Non-Citizen)22.9%
- African American5.6%
- Pacific Islander0.7%
- Native American0.6%
- Competitive and intense40%
- Prepared me for the real world40%
- Supportive/helped me grow20%
- of students agree that professors care about their students' success. 5 responses
- of students agree that professors are engaging and easy to understand. 5 responses
- of students agree that professors helped connect them to future opportunities. 5 responses
Return On Investment
- Did not graduate yet60%
- of students feel the degree they are getting at this school is worth the time and money. 5 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade D+
- Crime & Safetygrade C+
- Nightlifegrade A minus