Howard University Graduate Reviews

The administration at this university makes things difficult every step of the way and is the primary reason for such a low score. They exist in a constant state of chaotic DISORGANIZATION and you will get the run around about the simplest problems. There is a lack of communication between administrators and students about important meetings, opportunities, and deadlines.
Please visit the campus, talk to whoever you'll potentially be working with, and keep receipts on everyone you've talked to within the administration and what they've said or else you will waste a lot of time and money!
HBCU filled with a rich history and leaders dedicated to educating young African American students. I've enjoyed my time here as a student and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Howard is a great school! Very diverse with great professors that care. The only downside is the financial aide office and reimbursing financial aide funds.
Start Your Review of Howard University
Howard University is a great experience. I spent my undergraduate studies here and now have transitioned to the graduate level. I am excited to see the changes already taking place as well as what is to come in the future.