Hardin-Simmons University Graduate Reviews

Great environment.... cozy campus.... the staff is very helpful. Food in the Caf is awesome . They have many choices. It becomes your home away from home . While there you begin to fall in love with Abilene. There is always something to do from the on campus bowling ally , to the school hosted events . The grounds are always well kept and the campus is a very safe place . While in school you receive free help with you studies. There is always some club or sporting event to attend .
Hardin-Simmons University was the best decision I made. I cannot imagine going somewhere else. The people here are amazing, and truly care about your success both in and out of college. The small class size promotes learning, and you get to know you professors. There are so many student life activities to attend as well. For me HSU was the total package.
Great school, great staff. Would highly suggest looking into here. I'm using them as a graduate student and they were actually personable and responded quickly to any questions. The support and help is wonderful. If you're looking at graduate level or undergrad classes, give them a look.
Start Your Review of Hardin-Simmons University
As a 2017 graduate of HSU, I can't say anything but the best about the school, teachers, and campus life. I transferred to HSU after being at a junior college for two years. My first few weeks of being in Abilene and being around school, I felt very welcomed by peers and staff. Professors truly want you to succeed and do good in class; all while they are creating personal relationships with you. Sports are a very close-knit group at the school. Everyone wants everyone else to do good and succeed. Although I did live off campus in my two years, I enjoyed being apart of campus life through refereeing/umpiring intramurals and other social events. Within 9 Months after graduation, I have found a career in the field I studied and, it was all because of specific connections I made through Hardin-Simmons.