- Graduate School
- Winter Park, FL
Full Sail University is not like your traditional college. We do things faster, more efficiently, and like the pros do. Our programs contain more credit hours per month than traditional universities so you can finish faster and start you career sooner. Each degree program is project-based with a focus on real-world experience so you can build a portfolio and personal brand that impresses potential employers.
Full Sail has more than 12 years of experience teaching online with our completely customized platform. It combines real-time collaboration and hands-on projects, even if you're learning remotely.
We offer master's degree programs online in Business Intelligence, Creative Writing MFA, Digital Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Instructional Design & Technology, Media Design MFA, Mobile Gaming, New Media Journalism, and Public Relations. Our on campus master's degrees include Entertainment Business, Game Design, and the Sports Management Track in Entertainment Business.
Masters and Doctoral Programs
Most Popular Programs
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management186 Students
- Rhetoric and Composition121 Students
- Film and Video Studies104 Students
- Design and Visual Communications83 Students
- Human Computer Interaction73 Students
- Marketing56 Students
- Public Relations40 Students
- Entrepreneurship35 Students
- Journalism32 Students
- Business Analytics29 Students
Public Relations Master of Arts
The Public Relations online master's degree is for students who want to go beyond traditional communication channels to learn more about social media metrics and tools, PR in the digital world, and interactive media. Learn how to create an effective media plan, gain insights from marketing and consumer research, and develop relationships with influential voices.
- of students took their classes full time. 19 responses
- of students completed the program in the time they expected. 19 responses
- of students agree the program difficulty was manageable. 19 responses
- of students agree that the online courses were positive experiences. 19 responses
- African American34.5%
- International (Non-Citizen)1.3%
- Native American0.5%
- Pacific Islander0.2%
- Competitive and intense17%
- Prepared me for the real world56%
- Supportive/helped me grow28%
- of students agree that professors care about their students' success. 19 responses
- of students agree that professors are engaging and easy to understand. 19 responses
- of students agree that professors helped connect them to future opportunities. 19 responses
Tuition & Financial Aid
- of students agree they had access to good mental health resources. 19 responses
- of students agree the program offered accessible childcare. 19 responses
- of students agree they felt supported as an international student. 19 responses
- of students agree they felt supported as a veteran. 19 responses
- of students are confident they will graduate. 19 responses
- of students are confident they will find a job after graduation. 19 responses
Return On Investment
- Did not graduate yet74%
- of students feel the degree they are getting at this school is worth the time and money. 19 responses
Full Sail University Reviews
I'm only 4 classes in but I absolutely love it. The professors have been on point knowing their stuff!!
You know that saying you learn something new every day? Well, it for sure hold true here. Expanding your mind is what they do. Making you think beyond what you have imagine thus far. Making you think outside the box!
I'm taking my classes on-line. Some think that on-line classes are more difficult than the physical classroom. And they don't like not being able to see their instructors or classmates. I think just the opposite. There is ample time to complete your assignments and the conversations with your instructors are just an email or phone call away.
Can’t wait to get started on the next classes!