D'Youville Reviews

I'd like to see more communication with students. There are a lot of changes happening around campus and the students arent always made aware of the changes. I'd also like to see more efforts being made to establish parking for students on campus.
So far, my experience with D'Youville has been excellent. The PA program is a friendly program where you grow very close with your cohort and the classes are both challenging and interesting.
My program is great, the instructors are amazing. Everyone is truly helpful and supportive. However the cost is absolutely ridiculous :(
Start Your Review of D'Youville
I called to get more information on my program and I was able to speak directly to my own counselor! She knew who I was based on my first name and answered all my questions. She was very nice and gave me her direct line in case I had any other questions. Great experience!
It is expensive, however the quality of education I think is worth it. I would recommend this school to anyone who is serious about a health profession, as there are many disciplines and they all work together at some point in their education.