Doane University - Lincoln-Grand Island Reviews

Doane University is a wonderful school. Classes sizes are small, which I prefer. The instructors are very helpful, attentive, and supportive. I enjoy the flexibility of their adult learning program which allows me to still work but also advance my career and education.
I actually learn and retain the knowledge obtained through the classes at Doane. The instructors really know how to effectively teach.
I love Professors at Doane! There is also a lot of flexibility since the classes are in the evening. Makes it a lot easier to work full time and get a masters.
Start Your Review of Doane University - Lincoln-Grand Island
They are great! I graduated from Doane with my bachelor's degree and am a returning student to earn my master's. This school is so easy to work with and always willing to help and answer questions. It is also affordable. I love that it is a non traditional school and is perfect for working parents.
Great School. Have been incredibly helpful in regards to helping me with a plan for my Master's in School Counseling Degree and also Financial Aid has been amazing. Excited to obtain my Master's and then work on my PhD.