- Graduate School
- GLASSBORO, NJ
Rowan University’s Global Learning and Partnerships serves a diverse group of individuals including non-traditional college students, working adults, and lifelong learners.
The University places foremost emphasis on making quality education accessible, convenient, and affordable by using delivery modes that address the vast range of adult student needs and preferences.
Graduate education is offered in partnership with the University’s William G. Rohrer College of Business; the Henry M. Rowan College of Engineering; the colleges of Communication & Creative Arts; Education; Humanities & Social Sciences; Performing Arts; and Science & Mathematics; and the schools of Health Professions; and Earth & Environment.
A wide array of master’s degrees, certificates, post-baccalaureate certifications and endorsements, and doctoral/specialist programs are available both full-time and part-time with courses offered in the main campus, off-site, and online in accelerated formats.
Masters and Doctoral Programs
Most Popular Programs
- Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine52 Students
- Nutrition Studies19 Students
- Care Coordination15 Students
- Computer Science12 Students
- Mathematics and Statistics8 Students
- Computer and Information Sciences7 Students
- Physiology and Pathology4 Students
- Network, Database, and System Administration3 Students
- Bioinformatics0 Students
- Medical Technician0 Students
Tuition & Financial Aid
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Crime & Safetygrade C+
- Nightlifegrade A minus
College of Science and Mathematics - Rowan University Reviews
No reviews yet
Take our survey to add your reviewReview College of Science and Mathematics - Rowan University