Boston University Reviews

It was very useful and though provoking curriculum.Thanks to boston university for a great college memories given
It is very nice and professors were very helpful and awesome placements.Thanks to boston university for a great college memories given
I was challenged by a very passionate, knowledgeable faculty. Most of the faculty were renowned in their area of expertise.
Start Your Review of Boston University
I graduated undergrad and am applying to graduate school now. I was very impressed with the faculty, classes offered, and the number of choices.
I really enjoyed the program because it seemed more applied/real world. I highly recommend the Boston University Metropolitan College if considering a Masters in Science degree.
The online Masters programs helped me transition from my current career as a Business Analyst to a future career as a Data Scientist.
Academics are good so far. The professors are really accommodating and they work with you in making sure that you understand the course work.
Amidst everything that has is going on this year(2020) it has been hard to adjust to the new normal, as well getting to know my cohort. That has been the biggest challenge.
BU has a strong curriculum that's knowledge-boosting. The learned materials will benefit you towards your profession and in life, in general. Absolutely marvelous!
Wonderful staff, faculty, students, and university! BU has a lot to offer towards the betterment of its students, such as resources, opportunities, aid, etc. Highly recommended university! Totally worth everything about it.
The courses are very manageable and nicely paced. I feel challenged but not overwhelmed. There are no issues with communication either.
From my limited time here, it definitely made me feel comfortable and supported. The online modules are set up very user-friendly. There is constant communication between the school and the students and I feel like they truly care about us.
The program was well suited for students preparing to apply to and enter medical school. For the most part, classes were well organized and exams were fair.
I have never had an academic advisor, so having this at my disposal while at Boston University has been a tremendous resource. All the staff connected to my Master's program are supportive and really do want every student to succeed and have a good experience.
Since I've begun my Master's Program, I've enjoyed every moment of it. From interactive discussions online and asynchronous class sessions to methodical research and application opportunities, Boston University is a wonderful experience to elevate your career and education.
The Public Health program at BU was a life-changing experience. It gave me the tools to succeed in the public health sector.
Start Your Review of Boston University
The CAPDIE certificate coursework and professors prepared me to get an entry-level public health job right out of graduate school.
BU is competitive but awesome. The fact that everyone was so driven is a huge motivating factor for me.
Amazing faculty and internship program, they really care about how you are doing. Well rounded course load and I love the campus.