Bay Path University Graduate Reviews

I have learned more here then I have at any other school. Even classes that I don't find important I am able to learn from if I seek help from other teachers or tutors. This school provides a verity of ways to learn as long as you apply yourself.
Most of the teachers are wonderful. Teachers care about your future and treat you like an individual person. However, there are one or two teachers who are rude or provide classes that are not worth my time. On a further note, food options are limited.
Bay Path University has a friendly and safe environment. The staff and professors are professional and helpful at all times especially in the times we are living now with the covid-19 pandemic.
Start Your Review of Bay Path University
Academically, Bay Path Univesity creates a challenging yet attainable learning environment for growth and achievement.
don't waste your money

The instructors don't teach, they just give assignments that are a waste of time. When I asked for help, they told me to watch YouTube videos and google the answers. A total sham.
Bay Path University made the process of enrolling to a university seamlessly. I started here with my undergrad degree and continued with my graduate degree and look to pursue my doctorates degree here as well. The professors are encouraging and want to make sure you win at the end.
All girls for undergraduate degrees and co-ed for graduate degrees. Enjoyed my overall experience: qualified and caring professors, sufficient resources, amazing peers. Location from campus about 30 minutes from Hartford CT or Springfield MA, about an hour and a half from Boston and close to some nice wineries so there’s usually always something to do in the area!
Professors are highly qualified, caring and smart. All the staff and students contribute to a community that feels like home. And, I am learning a lot!
Bay Path is a diverse, all women's college. The faculty are engaging and women I have studied with come from all backgrounds. I'm attending the Saturday classes while I work full-time during the week. The faculty are wonderful about working with the unique circumstances of those who are balancing studies, work and family life. My classmates are amazing women, at all seasons of life who are truly dedicated to learning. I highly recommend Bay Path to those who are seriously thinking about returning to college but have doubts of how they will juggle life and learning. Bay Path wants their students to thrive and will provide much needed guidance and support.