- Graduate School
- CHICAGO, IL
Educating engineers for more than a century, Armour College of Engineering is located on Illinois Tech’s Mies Campus. Founded in 1893 as Armour Institute, it is dedicated to preparing students from all backgrounds for careers as engineers in a rapidly changing, technology-driven society.
Today, Armour College continues the tradition of excellence in graduate engineering education and research that is aligned with national priorities. Our roster of more than 90 full-time faculty members are engaged in fundamental and applied research that is leading to the development of new technologies of global impact. Faculty also drive the advancement of most of Illinois Tech’s research institutes and centers.
Armour College is committed to providing an excellent, technology-focused education that emphasizes the entrepreneurial and ethical aspects of engineering. Providing greater insight into technology's overall impact on society, our graduate programs will prepare you to innovate and lead.
Most Popular Masters Programs
- Electrical Engineering162 Students
- Mechanical Engineering93 Students
- Industrial Management63 Students
- Construction Engineering47 Students
- Chemical Engineering40 Students
- Civil Engineering40 Students
- Computer Hardware Engineering38 Students
- Environmental Engineering16 Students
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering12 Students
- Materials Engineering8 Students
Most Popular Doctoral Programs
- Electrical Engineering11 Students
- Civil Engineering7 Students
- Mechanical Engineering7 Students
- Chemical Engineering6 Students
- Materials Engineering3 Students
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering2 Students
- Computer Hardware Engineering1 Student
- Environmental Engineering1 Student
As an Armour student, you’ll network and collaborate with professional engineers, gaining insight into the profession and experience that will help you stand out in job interviews. Through Armour Academy, you’ll be paired with a practicing engineer who will mentor you throughout your time at Illinois Tech.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Crime & Safetygrade C minus
- Nightlifegrade A+