Arizona State University Reviews

The academics at ASU were challenging but interesting and applicable yo real life. My law classes were some of the most ubteresting I have ever taken. I enjoyed having lessons that kept my interest and made me want to learn more.
ASU is a great school from the online system, great professors, helpful administration, and more. I love canvas because it is easy to use and the professors created easy to follow lessons that prepared me well for exams.
COURSE WORK IS VERY ENGAGING AND I AM ABLE TO USE IT IN MY EVERYDAY WORK LIFE. I ENJOYED EVERY COURSE I TOOK AND THE CURRICULUM WAS EASY TO MANAGE WHILE I WORKED A FULLTIME JOB.
Start Your Review of Arizona State University
AMAZING ONLINE COURSES AND PROFESSOURS. ALWAYS GET THE BEST HELP FROM ADVISORS AND PROFESSORS. VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE HELP OPTIONS PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL
I am not a fan of the 8 week courses. It leaves little time to actual learn and retain the course work vs just writing papers.
The courses are are great, and so are the instructors, like before I just am not a fan of the 8 week set up.
The academics at Arizona State University are very stringent. The programs you will be enrolled in will take you places where you have never been before. Your degree is not like any other four-year university. It takes your dedication and willpower to accomplish your academic success.
My experience at Arizona State University is rewarding because I have instructors that care about the curriculum they teach. The professors are dedicated and will keep you moving through your semester in their course.
Arizona State University online graduate program with Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College has been rigorous and demanding, yet affordable and timely. My professors and advisor has guided me with compassion and with a demand for excellence that has prepared me for doctoral studies.
My professors at Arizona State University are the best of the best. I am receiving a Harvard education without paying Harvard cost.
The response during Covid-19 was disappointing. As a school who values research I expected there to be more emphasis placed on the safety of our students.
I am a graduate student of the Applied Behavior Analysis program. All of the coursework was challenging, engaging, and relevant. They did an excellent job instilling a desire to only provide the best evidence based services t our clients.
The classwork is challenging and really works on developing critical thinking and group work. While there is an expectation of weekly dedication, it is not impossible to achieve. What I like the most is that each class really emphasizes to apply the lessons learned to your current line of work and experiences. This really emphasizes the practically of what you are learning.
An amazing online program. The classes are very structured with knowledgeable professors. The programs are not overloaded with theory but more with practical and relevant lessons that apply to real job experiences and expectations.
Applying to the school, I had my very own representative text me and call me with answers to my questions and updates with my application. It made the process before acceptance stress-free.
As a part-time student, I take one class at a time. The syllabus is lengthy, but the academic challenge is welcome. The book was a little expensive (about $80), but I am used to progressive classes in my undergrad supplying free readings or requiring inexpensive texts as to not contribute to more student debt.
I like all the resources provided. It was helpful in completing research papers. The professors were very helpful and gave great feedback on assignments.
Start Your Review of Arizona State University
The coursework was engaging but some professors had large reading assignments that were not necessary in my opinion.
Very supportive school with highly intelligent professors. A school with lots of opportunities for those who want to succeed and want something more than just a degree. The school allowed me to do independent research, work with industry collaborators, and connect with other graduate students to make a professional network.
Most of the classes in the Civil Environmental Engineering department are useful and all the instructors are very knowledgeable and supportive.