Arcadia University Reviews

Overall, the academics seem to be amazing. I have had plenty of work to keep me busy, however, the work is relevant to the program and does not feel like busywork. The workload as a full-time student is busy with a lot of group projects but overall has been manageable. The professors seem to really understand what they are talking about and have real-world experience in their respective fields. I feel extremely confident that what I am being taught is useful and will make me a better working professional in the future.
As a current public health master's student, I have learned a lot from my professors at Arcadia. Although I have been attending classes virtually due to the pandemic, I do not feel that my education has suffered one bit. I have learned a lot from my peers through conversations about our experiences. I would absolutely choose Arcadia again, however, the school is extremely expensive and scholarships and grants are rare for the programs I am attending which is why I am giving Arcadia only 3 stars.
The coursework is engaging, especially since we have to critique and asses everyone's work. It is very useful.
Start Your Review of Arcadia University
So far, I have met such wonderful professors. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from them.
arcadia is great. would recommend anyone attend. enjoy the campus community. near philly. great profs. quiet campus. opportunities abound. participate in sports and extra murals
My experience has been, for the most part, a good one. I have learn a lot. Teacher are like any school some good and some not so much. They use video classes which for some subjects you really need a hands on professor. They listen to students concerns.
I loved the study abroad program offered to the transfer students. I had an amazing experience meeting so many people from various backgrounds