Angelo State University Graduate Reviews

The university is beautiful! It has a strong sense of community to where you never have to feel like you are alone or left out. Even if you like to be on your own more, you will always have someone to lean on whether it be you r classmates or the faculty and staff. The city is amazing as well. It is not too big or too small. It has just the right amount of entertainment that a college student might like to do. While west Texas climate might not be all that great, San Angelo is located in a great part of the state to where you are not too far from anything!
It is a great school in a small town that is full of friendly people. Professors and community members are very invested with the students in the school. The only potential disadvantage is that the school is relatively small in size as a result, the amount of networking one could do is limited.
The professors are excellent they go above and beyond for those that are responsible and communicate effectively with them.
Start Your Review of Angelo State University
I enjoy the challenging mix of theory and application provided in the physical therapy program. The professors skillfully blend their real life experiences with what research suggests, in accordance with challenging the students to search for their own answers for the most successful intervention.
I went about a month ago and i really enjoyed the environment with all of the other students. I took a tour of the campus with a friend and he showed me where everything was. The campus is based on a mile long strip that has all of the needed building for learning.
The faculty at ASU is amazing. The variety of degree programs is pretty good. The parking system is horrible. Not enough parking to accommodate for all the students.
I graduated from Angelo State University with my B.S. in Criminal Justice in 2015. The university was phenomenal at providing me all the tools necessary for me in order to succeed. I am currently enrolled to start my Master's Degree in Psychology in January of 2017. I would like to see an improvement of the dorm residences as well as the overall quality of student living. Besides that ASU is a great pick for anyone interested in a top notch education.