American Public University System Reviews

A superior university with excellent professors and valuable classes. It is difficult with full time work, and I do wish the classes were longer than 8 weeks. Yet, it was well worth the effort and has been of great benefit to my life. This is by far the best online experience for adult working students and military. I have used everything I’ve learned in my work.
Great classes with knowledgeable professors who are invested in the success of each student. I have had only one instructor so far that was a negative experience.
APUS provided me with an opportunity to complete my master's degree while deployed. They were easy to work with, and flexible to my schedule.
Start Your Review of American Public University System
Most of the professors at this university primarily work or have worked in the industry, and do not simply provide the "academic view" of it that is common at most other schools.
The staff were very helpful and accessible. The professors were supportive and open for questions. The feedback for each assignment was very clear and helpful and helped me improve. The technology is very easy to navigate and use; course registration was very clear and easy.
The academics are challenging, but also fair to the students. All the professors I have had really want their students to succeed, and if a student cares and puts in enough effort, they should be able to get the grades they want and deserve. The feedback was very productive and helpful. Students are competitive but while they compete with each other they also encourage one another to learn more. For my career path, I am really happy I chose the American Public University. I have so many options and opportunities to take advantage of.
Due to it being online flexibility is great! The faculty and professors are engaging and happy to work with you.
We are given a vast amount of resources and materials that we can use to become more knowledgeable throughout the courses.
I was skeptical at first because I was still not sure if pursuing my Graduate degree was the best decision right now. I made the decision to move forward after speaking with the admissions advisors. They were so helpful, guided me to the right path and I do not regret jumping to this journey.
The classes are so great! I find it so much more doable than when I was seeking my Bachelor's degree. You can always get in contact with your professor with no problem and they really do care about your growth.
APUS is affordable, accessible, and oriented toward the military, veteran, and government-employed students. APUS is an excellent online institution with a purpose and a reputation for excellence.
At first, I thought online academics would be intimidating but the setup used at APUS is straightforward and easy to use. The instructors are excellent and well known within their fields with genuine experience and verifiable credentials. And the materials used in the courses are affordable and reliable.
I was challenged, but I also learned and became a better teacher. I grew and learned things that I hoped I would learn. I achieved my goals.
I liked that classes were online for a total of 8 weeks. I also liked that textbooks and resources were free.
Easy application process and multiple majors and degrees offered. The admission staff is very responsive.
I have yet to begin my classes but from what I've read the classes are very insightful and the professors are good.
Overall, I love AMU/APUS. I've completed 2 degrees with them and am currently working on my Master's. I will say that the professors are hit or miss. They are either very involved and responsive, or very absent.
Start Your Review of American Public University System
It is a lot of paper writing, even in classes you wouldn't think would be writing intensive. This is very much a self-taught online school, and as long as you focus on the readings you'll do just fine.
Flexibility, Cost, Accreditation and well know school throughout the workforce. You could a portfolio from the beginning of registration and throughout your years you add your achievements. After four year it stacks up to be a pretty good resume!
I’m in the Masters of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Probably one of the best programs to choose as the world is starting to relying heaving on the supply chain and shipping industry. This program is very engaging with mock companies, case studies and a host of other revolutionary ideas. This program is a must for anyone that’s interested in the Supply Chain field.