Alliant International University Reviews

The professionalism and multiculturalism environment for international students. The structure of program is transformational and prepare the students for the real world
They use both quantitative and qualitative structure which enable the students advanced in research skills. the experienced faculty members help each of our students gain valuable problem-solving skills and hands-on experience that sets them up for success in a career in the field of professional psychology.
The online coursework I have taken has been engaging and useful so far. It is a lot of work to complete but if you manage your time wisely and remain on top of things there is nothing you can't accomplish. The work has been reflecting very interesting topics that always grab my attention. I do feel that I have been learning a lot within such a short amount of time.
Start Your Review of Alliant International University
I liked that Alliant's faculty is very supportive and understanding. They really took the time to make sure all my admissions documentations, financial aid and course schedule was precise. If I had any questions or concerns they would get back to me with a helpful response quickly. Professors have been very informative and understanding which helps alleviate the pressure and stress.
Good courses, insightful and interesting. Classmates were nice and helpful, but I found that their assistance with finding a practicum site has not been good at all.
I like the school but their information in helping me find a site to do my clinicals at has not been good at all.
Love the pathology classes where you can really dive into diagnosis. You also get a lot of hands-on practice and role-play which is great for when you start practicum and have to do the real thing. The required classes all have a purpose with amazing Professors who actually care.
Love the structure and support. They make a lot of work manageable by breaking it down in requirements by semester.
This review is for the MFT online program. It is a very rigorous program, and the semesters are 8 weeks long and there are 6 semesters in the year. The professors are engaging and the leaders in the field so I feel confident with the content that they are teaching. For full time you are spending about 40 hours doing homework and course work every week. You have classmates from all over the US, but mostly in California as Alliant is based in Southern California.
The academic program is great. I am enjoying my classes and the course work is interesting. The coursework is culturally relevant and discusses current issues. The school helps us find practicums which is very helpful.
Alliant international University leadership programs create a full complement of executive education programs to meet the professional development goals of the entire leadership team.
Alliant international University leadership programs create a full complement of executive education programs to meet the professional development goals of the entire leadership team .
Flexible online learning. My program director and guidance counselor work with me to ensure my success in the program.
coursework is interesting and useful for hands on work. Every class has a diversity component. I am able to manage my time and learn from my professors.
The coursework has been rigorous and challenging, but I have learned a ton about what it takes to be a clinical psychologist
Very informed regarding multicultural practices which has prepared me thus far for being in the field of psychology.
I learned a lot from Alliant. I am very well prepared for my field and attended with a cohort of very smart, capable graduate students.
Start Your Review of Alliant International University
Strong professors, relevant courses. Interesting topics were discussed in depth and helped prepare me for the requirements in my field.
The faculty is the best part about this school. They really are invested in my success as in growing as a marriage and family therapist. The 4 stars primarily reflects the facilities and access on campus. For the tuition costs, there are outdated and limited services on campus like a cafeteria (having good options), vending machines around campus, library support being limited .
The coursework and practical applications were the best part. When I began my practicum and met students from other campuses I felt more prepared because of our role plays and topics covered in class.