AdventHealth University Graduate Reviews

I love AdventHealth university. Excellent programs, excellent campus and wonderful professors. I graduated in 2008 with an Associate degree in Nursing. Now I am back 10 years later to pursue an RN -MSN degree in Nursing. I plan to pursue a degree in Family Nurse Practitioner. I love AdventHealth university. It is a wonderful school to pursue a degree .
I have not started at this school officially yet, but I have some friends who are here now. Everyone who I ever talked about this school with absolutely loves it and the benefit is it is connected with my hospital.
What I liked about Advent Health is the overall general education that was given or seen by amazing professors that wanted us to be what we were destined to be.
Start Your Review of AdventHealth University
I have only attended one day and have been very impressed. The classes are small and interesting. The faculty seems to be very helpful and attentive. I’m going to enjoy this chapter of my life.
We all know that live and work in Afghanistan is very hard especially for girls . We can not continue our education and our study actually I really need to go another country and continue my education and save my life
because in my country is not security that I can continue my study and I hope to accept my request .