Zane State College Reviews

I absolutely hate Zane State College and I do not care if they can see my name attached to this review. They have a horrible procedure for when a student decides to change their mind about what they would like to do with their life. All they care about is money in their pockets. They have terrible communication to students. I was never informed of a lot of information. Do not attend Zane State College.
My favorite thing about Zane State College is probably between the professors I have had or the online courses. I work and go to college full time and this makes things a lot easier on me having the opportunity to work on homework at my personal disposal.
Something I would like to see change about Zane State College would have to be the increase in classes offered.
My experience at Zane State was really good. I started there my sophomore year of high school and went there till senior year. I took all the classes I needed to get my associates degree. I liked going there. The teachers were really nice and they helped when I didn't understand.
Start Your Review of Zane State College
The teachers are always willing to take time out of their day to make sure you can get the extra help and making sure you're on the right track to success.
Great opportunity for High Schoolers participating in College Credit Plus courses. Would recommend for any High School Senior.
My twin has graduated from Culinary. Degree and his brother will graduate in May 2018. They have been exceptional with tutoring, college preparation for Finacial aid preparation and grade tracking for college of completion. This why I have chosen to attend the Spring 2018 quarter to earn an Associates Degree in Business Management and I hope I am chose for this scholarship to help with college finances.
The campus Is clean, they have high success rates. Most professors have the best interest in the students. They have unlimited access to tutors for help.
What i like about zane state is that they truly care about your education and if you succeed or not. They make sure you get the help you need. The professors are really great. And it's a great school.
At Zane state i really like that all of the teachers work with you and really care about if you succeed or not.
The classes are small so the teachers know everyone by their first name. Growing up in a small town, I wouldn't want it any other way. The teachers all are great and can always talk to them when I need help.
This college is good for getting help from professors and tutors if you need extra help. Also is a great learning environment.
Although it's not a big college it's still a nice place. My experience has been awesome. I'd rather go to a school where a lot of people get to know you than not know you. The instructors actually know who you are and take the time to work with you. It's super laid back and less stressful than any large college or university. I'm a small town kind of person and this place is perfect for me.
Amazing Professors, and having a amazing time. Love this college! I had a hard time making the decision to go to college so late in life. But, this college has made the decision a very successful choice for me.
The instructors are very nice, and evryone is there to make sure you graduate. All of the intsructors want to see you succeed.
Bad communication, pushes you for in-person classes; only minor, 2 year programs, online work, expensive computers and materials.
Absolutely loved the professors I had for my degree. Couldn't ask for more caring and dedicated professors who wanted to see you succeed in life. Am still in contact with them even though I have graduated. They are constantly helping us to better ourselves and getting us ready for a life long career. They post jobs and assist us where needed. Couldn't ask for better professors. The administration was mediocre and somewhat unhelpful.
So far it's been pretty good, I've of been here 1 semester. The professors are amazing, the students are generally pretty nice, and the cafe has ice cream now so that's always a plus!
Start Your Review of Zane State College
Like I said before, it's the worst. I'm not sure I can stress that enough. It is certainly a pain to make sure that the schedule for your semester is correct. There are only a couple advisors that truly listen to the students.
Some professors make videos so that students taking the online course will have a kind of idea on who their professor is.
Everything is as hands on as can be.