High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.78 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.78 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.78 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities153 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies122 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services95 Graduates
Business Administration and Management78 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science53 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.90 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.116 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.48 responses
Youngstown State University Reviews
Youngstown state university is an excellent campus! I wouldn't choose to go anywhere else. The courses, student life, and extracurricular activities provide for the best college experience and overall career preparedness. I've learned so much through my time there, I feel very confident going into the career world. I have picked up so many invaluable skills here, top notch school!
I really enjoy Youngstown State University! Here, I have found what I am passionate about. The campus is beautiful and my professors have been great so far! I have enjoyed so many activities and events over the past few years and I hope to enjoy my next few years here as well.
Was really good and everyone wanted you to reach your goals. Only issue was the bathrooms at times they got nasty. I made a ton of friends! They helped me through the year and adjust to being home and away from my family and friends back home. The professors were all helpful and encouraging to get good grades. There was a lot of area for one to grow in responsibility and respect for their self and others.