Young Harris College Reviews

Young Harris College is amazing. The campus is small, yes, but beautiful. The only thing I would change is how the dorm room doors lock. Some of them lock automatically and are opened with the appropriate student ID, and the others are locked with an old-fashioned key. It would be nice if all the doors could be opened with the student IDs.
My experience in the last three years have been great for me. I've met some great people and have been given an opportunity to figure out who I am not only as a student but as a person. Although I've always been level-headed, Young Harris gave me a chance to take risk and explore my options. Even though it’s a small campus, the scenery is lovely and it takes my breath away every time I go to class. Young Harris provides every student the leeway to make their own choices for classes that fits their needs and/or requirements and payments for financial aid. Yes, its expensive, but the relationships and the bonds that you make on campus will forever be with you even when you graduate because of the closeness and the late nights that you spend together. There are stressful moments and times that you just want to give up but there are a lot of resources and faculty on campus that've been a constant motivation and support whether we are aware or not.
YHC is a wonderful college. The campus is small and beautiful and the staff is dedicated to help you achieve maximum success in all aspects of life. There is a recreation center with health specialists, the dining hall has only large tables to make sure that you make the most of friendships, and there is a huge study center that is open twenty-four hours a day and has three levels with three different rules about talking such as first level: talking permitted, second level: only group study sessions are allowed to talk, and third level: no talking.
Review Young Harris College
Overall the college is really nice, the small size makes you feel more at home and it is easier to learn the college and get from place to place.
My experience thus far at YHC has been some of the best times of my life. I have made so many great relationships here, with my peers and the faculty ans staff. Because YHC is such a small school, you never walk around campus without talking to someone you know. The community experience you have here is like none other.
YHC is great! I have enjoyed my time here! There's always something to to or get involved in and everyone is so friendly!
I love that this is a small campus. There are many great people, wonderful environment and the professors are willing to do everything they can to help you if you are struggling. Everyone here is friendly, and it is an open and safe place to be.
Young Harris is a beautiful school tucked in the mountains. We, Young Harris students, often refer to it to the valley because we are literally tucked away within the mountains. It is a small school which does take away from the college experience a little bit but it also provides a great opportunity to really connect with your peers and even your professors. There is not a "college town" or anything but there are plenty of trails to explore, mountains to hike, and lakes to jump into. If you enjoy out door activities, this school is probably a good fit for you.
Young Harris College was an amazing experience as a college freshman. It is a small community nestled in the North Georgia Mountains with amazing outdoor activities.
I absolutely love this college. The students, teachers, and staff are all amazing and friendly! The small classes make it so much easier to achieve the grades I want. Also, the residence life is well taken care of and feels like home. My pod is my family.
Personal professors and faculty are great and make for a comfortable learning environment. The area is beautiful and nice for those who love the outdoors, but may be boring for those who are used to city life. The list of majors covers most general studies, but still has plenty of room to grow.
no online classes during the schoolyear which is a bummer
Zell Miller will give you a rec
Young Harris is great if you like parties with only dudes! but they are fun guys
short and quick survey. VERY EASY!
i love it, the full college experience.
I am not aware of post-grad options.
Review Young Harris College
They have options such as Purple Briefcase, for job opportunities but i am not sure of any alumni connections. Many people have connections through Greek life. If you communicate, options are available, you just have to reach out.
I love the professors, being at a small school helps connect better with them. There is large variety in courses is offer yet a lot of people transfer because they do not have certain important majors. Class sizes are small, never more than 30 students in each class.
The professors will help and guide you but also make sure you do the work by yourself. It is important to understand that you have to do the work in order to succeed.