York Technical College Reviews

Mostly great experience. Only problem I had is a few instructors are not interested in their classes. Most of them are really passionate though and really want you to learn and get the most out of your experience.
Everyone I went to for assistance helped me in the best way that they could have and made sure I had the things I needed to succeed at this school.
York Technical College is not the school for African American students. It is not the road to success for young black achievers in education. Part of the problem is that discrimination is so subtle and is not as obvious to see, as it was back in the 50's, 60's, and 70's, for Grandma and Grandpa, who could say, "Here it is!", while they were drinking out of the colored water fountain. African Americans, please refuse to drink out of the present day colored water fountain being put on your plate in a new way and age, that is secretly watering the seeds of injustice on an illusive platform of equality, giving the false impression that everything is just, fair, equal, and okay.
Start Your Review of York Technical College
I decided to go to YTC because I wanted to be able to live at home and save money my first two years of college, so that I could transfer to the school I wanted to get my Bachelor's degree from and worry less about how much it would cost us. I have been able to take all the classes I would be taking elsewhere, for a fraction of the cost all while living at home and keeping the job I had in high school.
At York Technical College, the environment is safe and friendly. Professors and advisers are always happy to assist students. Advisers sit down one on one with students and discuss the greatest options for them. Also teachers help students by suggesting tutoring and study groups in order for them to catch up in the class or to push them to a higher grade.
Transferring home to tech was the best decision I could have made. They are all so helpful, answering every question I have. The Radiologic program is already amazing and I am on the waitlist for clinicals. The advisors for this program know what they are talking about are sure to help you along your way.
Small campus, without a lot of the excitement of a 4-year school. But a great place to start your education!
I think York technical college is a great school for someone right out of high school. This school prepare you for a four year university. I just think they should work more with signle mother's and young adults to offer programs that they can afford.
My experience has been amazing before enrollment and after. My professors have worked individually with me when needed and if it was something important they would address it to the class to help any other student out. The tutoring services available is amazing and has been helping me out with my writing papers. The only thing I struggle with is finding a parking spot.
Since it is my first year in college I've enjoyed myself with everything about it. love the people who go there and my surroundings i feel safe at all times. And I am comfortable
Money hungry for profit school. Doesn't care about helping and educating students. Doesn't care about students situations.
I lik that I can take online classes. It makes it very convenient form my bussy life. I also like that it is close by if I need to go to the school. They offer a wide variety of classes.
All my professor were AMAZING everyone worked as a team and wanted everyone to do their best! Only down fall is I wish they had more clubs or events for students to get to know one another... become involved... and if they do have events,clubs, etc. then they need to advertise them more and let students know.
I like everything about York Tech, but the people in student services building don't really know how to help when presented with questions.
they are very helpful when it comes to financial aid and things like that. There teachers are well educated and good at applying there teaching methods.
I started Yorktech Summer of 2016 and finished Fall of 2017, my experience between that time was overall a good one. It has many resources available if students are willing to take advantage of them. Most of the professors are really nice and just want to see their students succeed. YorkTech is a great college to transfer from it prepares you for university studies and life in general.
it was an okay school. The teachers tried to work with you but overall i felt like i was back in highschool. it's a very easy school
Start Your Review of York Technical College
York Tech is a very affordable college. I like the professors and the school in general. Nobody bothers me. I just go to classes, and go home.
Several of my friends and family members received their associates degree from York Technical College, so I already have a good impression this school. After visiting the campus multiple times to prepare for my freshman year, I have been amazed by the beautiful campus & how extroverted and compassionate the staff is. The campus is kept up very well and taken with extreme consideration. The staff is very open, helpful and diverse. York Technical College gives off a great impression for future students.
Overall York Tech has been a great experience for me. Work load is not too heavy, and is a large money saver for students who are planning to transfer.