- York, NE
- 4 Year
York College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
NAIA Division II
Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities31 Graduates
Business Administration and Management18 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration11 Graduates
Elementary Education6 Graduates
Corporate Communications3 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching3 Graduates
Social Science Teacher Education3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.27 responses
After York College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
York College Reviews
Review York College
My experience was great! I loved the quiet scenery and beautiful campus. The teachers are very understanding and I love my basketball coaches. York College is like one big family so being a freshman, I had allot of support from everyone. Anything I needed they were there for me from financially to spiritually. One thing i would want to see change is how big the school is and more sports.
I love the experience here, there is a great student-to-teacher ratio, the professors know your name. There is great tutoring and resources for a struggling student to succeed. I love the atmosphere of the college and the food is very good. The only problem is that the meal plans are large and expensive for someone that does not eat large amounts of food.
I love the Diversity! I am Native American and I felt very welcomed and comfortable. I am also very fond of the Athletics and Student Activities.