- 4 Year
- YORK, PA
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Information about York College's COVID-19 policies is available on our website. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade A minus
- Diversitygrade B
- Campusgrade B minus
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade B+
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Locationgrade C+
- Dormsgrade B
- Campus Foodgrade B minus
- Student Lifegrade B
- Safetygrade C+
York College of Pennsylvania is a private, four-year college located in the city of York. Housed on 190 acres, the college is known for its focus on experiential learning and community engagement, serving over 4,000 undergraduate students in more than 70 majors, along with 20+ graduate and professional programs. Deeply rooted in the liberal arts, York is recognized for excellence in its professional nursing, business, engineering, and education programs. York prides itself on its experienced, engaged faculty; its high-impact and student-centric philosophy; and its long-standing commitment to affordability and accessibility.
York College of Pennsylvania Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing102 Graduates
- Business56 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration52 Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management36 Graduates
- Biology34 Graduates
- Psychology33 Graduates
- Early Childhood Education32 Graduates
- Marketing32 Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering32 Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching29 Graduates
- Mix of Online and on Campus8%
- On Campus92%
- Everyone is different, there is no typical student32%
- Studious, Ambitious, Go with the flow26%
- Studious, Cliquey, party girls16%
- Studious, coffee addicted, party girls12%
- Studious, Hardworking, Driven to Succeed4%
- I'm a Freshman virtually on line.2%
- The Door of Possibilities20%
- Small school15%
- A second home my first year, a home my second year13%
- A second home sometimes11%
- Home away from home4%
York College of Pennsylvania Reviews
The staff themselves are very friendly, approachable and are always willing to help. Campus Security makes the college safe, with constant patrols on campus and student campus security patrolling at night. The professors are understanding and quick to respond to students.
I've been attending YCP for one semester now and looking forward to the many more. I feel safe, enjoy the beautiful scenery and participating in all the campus activities.
York the city is not the safest but on campus, I feel very safe as a student.