York College - Nebraska Reviews

I am still a current student at York College Nebraska and I can not picture myself at any other school because the atmosphere York provides for their students is beyond more than a school could ever do. The atmosphere is more family like than anything, the way they care about each individual student to make sure they feel safe and welcomed and loved makes going to York that much more enjoyable and easier, especially for students who do not live in Nebraska. They provide students with so many new and exciting opportunities whether its athletics, choir, or theater there's a place for everyone. The Christian like environment can be a little intimidating at first but with time a student learns to adapt and love the environment from a Christian like view point. Overall this school is amazing to be apart because of all the life skills I have learned already and the many lifelong friendships that I have formed as well.
My experience here at York College has been lovely! YC offers many opportunities for growth professionally and in the classroom. The staff and faculty are servant-minded and go above an beyond what it means to be an employee, but become more like family.
Every member of the staff and faculty are extremely welcoming and helpful. The town residents are also very helpful and will assist you in anything you need.
Start Your Review of York College - Nebraska
It was mostly okay. However it being a Christian school, one would think there would be more integrity. So the overall experience is rather bad as time goes by
York College is an excellent choice; a small Christian college with good teachers, great faculty, staff and students, and a lovely small town nearby easily in walking distance. Small classes allow for more one-on-one education time with the teachers, and the hometown feel is perfect for growth during your education years.
I love the atmosphere here at York College. Everyone is friendly and it is a very welcoming community.
I like that YC is a small campus with small class sizes. However, the athletes run the show here. The money that coordinates with athletics here is sadly what keeps the college in business. It is convenient for my needs, but would rather be somewhere else.
I liked the food at York College: it's affordable and delicious. The library at York College needs to be bigger and have more computers because during the afternoon all the computers are in use.
I love the experience here, there is a great student-to-teacher ratio, the professors know your name. There is great tutoring and resources for a struggling student to succeed. I love the atmosphere of the college and the food is very good. The only problem is that the meal plans are large and expensive for someone that does not eat large amounts of food.
I love the Diversity! I am Native American and I felt very welcomed and comfortable. I am also very fond of the Athletics and Student Activities.
My experience was great! I loved the quiet scenery and beautiful campus. The teachers are very understanding and I love my basketball coaches. York College is like one big family so being a freshman, I had allot of support from everyone. Anything I needed they were there for me from financially to spiritually. One thing i would want to see change is how big the school is and more sports.
York College have always been my top choice and still is where I will attend. However speaking with their administration at times could be difficult to understand when they're explaining certain questions that is asked.
I am a senior in high school and I am enrolled in college classes in York college. It has been a great experience because it introduce me to college life and how tough managing time can be in college. After taking several classes I realized college is no joke because its a huge impact on you career. York has motivated me to push my self harder and harder to achieve my goals. The professors offer extra time after class to help students who have questions or dont understand topics. After attending York College I got a better understanding of how college is and how serious it can be.
The food is enjoyable once you get used to it. Student life is great and very connected. Housing is varied, and slowly upgrading and getting better. The professors are nice and very helpful.
I think that the value of a degree from this school is high. So far there have only been one or two employers recruiting on campus
I feel that this is a very safe campus. I have never heard about any incidents of sexual assault taking place on campus.
The dorm hall I live in a pretty good. Just wish that there was a water fountain on the 3rd floor and that boys could be allowed in our rooms during the day time and that boys in my family, such as my dad and my brother and my grandpa, could be allowed to come in my room.
Start Your Review of York College - Nebraska
The Greek clubs here are not exactly a fraternity or a sorority, they are more social clubs.
The coaching staff for women's basketball is great! The facilities are way better than what I had in high school.
It is an amazing place full of amazing people!