York College - Nebraska is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
NAIA Division II
Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities80 Graduates
Business Administration and Management16 Graduates
Elementary Education9 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration6 Graduates
Corporate Communications3 Graduates
Music Teacher Education3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.27 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
York College - Nebraska Reviews
My experience here at York College has been lovely! YC offers many opportunities for growth professionally and in the classroom. The staff and faculty are servant-minded and go above an beyond what it means to be an employee, but become more like family.
I am still a current student at York College Nebraska and I can not picture myself at any other school because the atmosphere York provides for their students is beyond more than a school could ever do. The atmosphere is more family like than anything, the way they care about each individual student to make sure they feel safe and welcomed and loved makes going to York that much more enjoyable and easier, especially for students who do not live in Nebraska. They provide students with so many new and exciting opportunities whether its athletics, choir, or theater there's a place for everyone. The Christian like environment can be a little intimidating at first but with time a student learns to adapt and love the environment from a Christian like view point. Overall this school is amazing to be apart because of all the life skills I have learned already and the many lifelong friendships that I have formed as well.
My experience was great! I loved the quiet scenery and beautiful campus. The teachers are very understanding and I love my basketball coaches. York College is like one big family so being a freshman, I had allot of support from everyone. Anything I needed they were there for me from financially to spiritually. One thing i would want to see change is how big the school is and more sports.