Yeshiva University Reviews

Yeshiva University has tremendous potential in growth and success. However, the Maada and Torah need to stay separate, and all Maada classes need to be taught 100% according to Jewish Halacha.
I love it!!! There’s an amazing social life’s life But the professors aren’t great. Dorms are ok, not gorgeous but not gross either. Food is ok but there are great restaurants nearby
Fantastic. Great teachers and faculty. The level of education is worth it. A little expensive but they help cover the costs.
Start Your Review of Yeshiva University
It is an excellent school. I have gained tremendously from the institution as a whole. The academics are at a high level and the programming is always enjoyable.
Cool university with experienced teachers, which are always ready to help their students in any situation.
I loved Yeshiva University and the opportunity it provided me to connect with other girls of similar backgrounds like my own. It has an amazing location and student life and extracurricular activity to all who were interested. One of my favorite parts of YU was the healthy amount of academic competition it promoted between the students to strive to do better and be there best.
amazing, I can tell that The University is not what it once was. Unfortunately, the bureaucracy is slowly eating the University's finances away, causing good professors to leave and bringing in adjuncts who couldn't care less about the students. Then again, there are some great professors at YU, but at this rate I'm not sure how much longer they'd be able to stay. What the university needs is a complete reconstruction of their financial prioritization as well as sensible fiscal accountability. Only then will YU be able to keep professors for extended contracts and pay them enough to genuinely care about their students. I personally am a Political Science Major and Economics Minor, and I can attest to this dilemma. This past year (2012) the Political Science department lost all but one professor, making the department I once knew alien to me. There have also been cuts to the Economics department, as well as most all departments in the social and hard sciences.
Stern College does a wonderful job of catering to our spiritual needs as Jewish women while giving us a rigorous and focused academic atmosphere. Two completely separate schools of thought are married so seamlessly at this institution.
I have loved most of my classes so far, but have worked hard. I wish there were more class options, and more courses available.
Security is a constant presence on campus, and I always feel safe.
The rooms are pretty small, which is especially tough for out-of-towners. However, I have had great experiences with the Housing Department and RAs.
I am not an athlete, or involved in the athletic life on campus, but it is not a big part of campus life.
While my freshman year was challenging, I enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the next 3 years!
Our security is excellent. The presence is always felt and I have always felt safe.
The career center is so helpful and so are the advisers. They make it clear that they will help every single student get internships and jobs.
The variety of courses are amazing and the professors have honestly changed my life.
It's convenient and brings something special to the social life at school.
Start Your Review of Yeshiva University
I don't think sports are so popular at my school, but school spirit is present!
The plethora of classes are amazing and I have met many teachers that inspire me and I hope to keep in touch with for the rest of my life.
i got in easily enough