Yavapai College Reviews

Yavapai College has given me a fantastic schooling this far. The professors are wonderful and really care about the success of the students, the office staff are so nice and helpful as well. They have all helped me to be able to graduate on time and are very flexible with school and work schedules. I absolutely love the positive atmosphere of Yavapai College and would suggest it to anyone looking for a two year degree.
I love how small all of the classes are. Most classes are hybrid which means that they are partially online. The classes are perfect and match my work schedule to a 'T'. The staff is friendly and usually helpful. I love the food in the cafeteria and the library is very nice. The only area I would change about the college is that not all the classes taken there will transfer to universities.
Beautiful campus and excellent staff very helpful and encouraging . Awesome campus easy to get around friendly and helpful instructors.
Start Your Review of Yavapai College
I like that the campus is not so big and it is easy to access everything that the college. The classes are challenging and I have learned a lot from my first semester.
For being a local student tuition and classes are great. It's a great place to get gen eds done before going off to a four year college.
I did all my associate degree work here, both online and in class. Its well structured, affordable, and the teachers are great. I lived in the dorms for a year until I graduated, that was also very affordable. Nice dorms.
Yavapai College is amazing! It has multiple campus' and they are all very nice. For the most part, the professors are amazing, there will be a few that are not that great but that is normal at any school. They have many tutoring and studying opportunities/resources for you to use.
Yavapai is my first year of college and so far I love it. At first, I thought we had bad teachers, but then i started walking up to the teachers and asking for help and they did help me and I have great grades now.
Yavapai College is affordable, offers great classes and opportunity for transferring, and always has tons of student activities, clubs, and sports. The faculty works with students to make sure they are able to easily succeed and move on to their desired job or university.
Great college experience with great faculty. The price and educational experience is well worth the time. I was able to land a great job because of what I learned here.
Yavapai College is a great place to learn! The campus is clean and the staff are very friendly. I enjoy the weather in Prescott and one of my favorite things to do is study outside and sip on some local brewed coffee from a nearby coffee shop. The views from the school campus are amazing. The classes are great! The staff members add a personal touch to your education. I think Yavapai is a great place to learn, and earn a degree for reasonable cost.
I am a Radiologic Technologist because of the opportunity of the radiology program that was instituted in 2010. Yavapai College is a beautiful campus with many degrees and certificate opportunities. I am so appreciative of my time at this college and the instructors that I now consider my friends. This college helped me jumpstart my career goals and focus on my future. "Go Roughriders!"
Yavapai has a good selecion of Professors. I have only taken 2 classes since moving to AZ from California but I have enjoyecd them both. My courses were relatively easy but did pose some challenges. The Cottonwood/ Clarkdale campus is rather nice with a modern natural look. The campus is also easy to navigate. The school provides a number of student help services. My only quams is that the campuses are fairly spread out and that there is a limit on the classes that are provided at that campus. The comute is about 1 hour from my house which is a little inconvienent but it is the closest community college to my location.
Yavapai College is conviniently located in the heart of Prescott, Arizona. The local scenery is peaceful and the small town atmosphere is relaxing. The process to get started may seem a little daughnting at first, but the advisors help out a lot. For the local residents, the value for education cannot be beat.
I have attended Yavapai college for the last three years as a program that my high school offers. I have had no bad experience with any Yavapai College courses, and have always had a great time in each of my classes. Yavapai College has a beautiful campus filled with many friendly faces.
Yavapai College is a wonderful place. I have learned so much in the past few semesters, not only from the classes I've taken, but from the faculty as well. The majority of the people on campus, both student and employee, are nice, pleasant people. One of the things about YC that I have really enjoyed is getting to meet fellow students who are hungry for knowledge. It's encouraging and inspiring to meet people who are working so hard and diligently to earn their degree.
I previously went to a community college in Tennessee. Transferring to Yavapai was easy and the school accepted all of my credits. They were really helpful on me choosing what classes I need to take now to move forward in my degree.
Start Your Review of Yavapai College
The online courses are very useful in that it allows students to work and go to school. I've taken a couple of online classes that gave me plenty of knowledge of the subject and wasn't overwhelming. The online professors make themselves available online and even in person. The system yavapai has makes it really simple and convenient for students to interact with each other.
Yavapai has a direct link to many universities across the state which easily accept your credits. Yavapai has advisors specifically trained in helping students transfer and make the best option of what school after yavapai.
The courses are very helpful to real life job opportunities. The professors are very approachable and willing to help the students succeed in every way. The classes are smaller which makes it easier to get involved and to know your professor and classmates on a more personal level.