Yale University Reviews

It is one of the best experiences, and the 'Ivy League' title is a silver lining. YAle yale yale yale yale yale yale yale!!!
Yale is the most amazing place. Though when I think of Yale I first think of old white men reading old white books, it really isn't that anymore. It is an involved, active campus with an incredible amount of diversity. Most people here are excited to be here, and the residential college system really is the best.
Although my first two years were a bit rough, I absolutely adore Yale. The financial aid is generous, the campus is beautiful, the curriculum is both challenging and interesting, and the variety of extracurricular activities and funding available to students is still overwhelming to me, even in my final year.
Review Yale University
The sense of community is phenomenal. Yale truly fosters individual growth and strives to make college an experience worth having, not just a means to an end. I, along with mostly everyone, love it here. <3
Yale managed to exceed my expectations. I originally chose Yale because of how genuine every student I met was and that perception continues to persist. I have met the most interesting and talented people while at Yale and have made some of the closest friends. One moment we'll be discussing a bio problem set, the next discussing the real solution to economic disparity, the next talking about our upbringings. While it's easy to think of Yale as a competitive college, I think that's far from the truth. I have never collaborated as much as I have at Yale. Everyone wants the best for each other and grades are not a focus. The social scene at Yale is also great. Frat parties are open to anyone for the most part and it's very easy to get integrated with Greek life members even if you aren't in it yourself. Just based off of the year I've been here, I can already say that Yale has changed me to be a more well-rounded person.
I love the diverse campus and culture around Yale. New Haven is comparable to New York, one of the most diverse cities in the world and where I currently reside in. It is amazing and has some of the best restaurants and culinary foods available.
After being here for two years, I feel that I belong. It can take a while but there are amazing people here that devote themselves to the students they serve. At the same time, Yale is by no means perfect; it can improve in terms of diversity (racially and socioeconomically) and administration can be more responsive. Overall, however, I can't complain.
Yale is everything you dream of and more. Walking through these century-old libraries with the gothic architecture...you really don't get more Ivy League than Yale. As a graduate student, I sometimes feel a little removed from the main campus, but overall the college community is incredibly open and accepting. The opportunities that this school affords you just by name recognition alone makes it worth attending.
I think what makes Yale what it is is the people. Everyone here has something about which they're incredibly passionate, and you feel that in the buzz of energy around campus-- everyone is always busy doing something, meeting someone, or going somewhere. While it can sometimes be hard to find your niche (isn't it always, though?, especially with so many deeply invested Yalies, it's ultimately become a home and a place with so many incredible memories, so much academic and personal growth, and so much I'll miss when I leave. We're already planning our reunions.
Yale is the best school out there. It is ranked number one on the charts of schools, and it's an ivy league school so with a degree from this school, you'll have a great feature ahead of you.
Good sense of community. New Haven isnt great because its small. The liberal arts courses are pretty interesting. However they are adding two new residential colleges (and not hiring more professors) which will make it more difficult to get into popular classes.
Yale. Is. A. Top-notch. School.

Most of the students are very grateful to be there. They are all so hardworking and inspiring people.

Yale has many enviable resources and study abroad programs. I don't see why'd anyone wouldn't want to go.
this is the place which makes you feel like you're on the right track to your success. Professors are very supportive. If you are intimidated of the school's big name, you shouldn't be. Because it's the place full of humans that are just a little bit hyped
Even though I've only been here for two months, I already feel like Yale is my home. I love the people, the residential college system, the professors, and all my classes.
I don't think I've heard of a student not being able to find a position in the area they love
I can't wait for my freshman year to start; I already am so in love with Yale
The Yale Health office is super helpful and approachable
Review Yale University
Dorms are large and most have an extremely close and tight knit community. MORSEEEEE
Greek life is more or less nonexistent on campus, only about one in ten are greek and the culture here makes it so that they don't except oddly fratty guys n gals
The game is an immense part of Yale student life. Basketball, soccer, and even hockey games get good attendance too