Yale University Reviews

World-renown institution with impeccable resources and educational opportunities. Unfortunately the University still has some growing pains with diversity, resources, and affordability.
unique experience, students are happy, food is great, professors are the best in the world!!! Yale is a place for young minds to develop and change the world
Love it! I am constantly academically challenged and have really felt like I'm truly learning at Yale. The people are amazing, and it is an incredible experience to be surrounded by so many talented students.
Start Your Review of Yale University
An amazing school with so many different positive qualities about it! There's also a lot of balance - Greek life doesn't dominate but it's still there and pretty open to most people. Academics are challenging/rigorous but so captivating that you're motivated to work hard. There is a variety of social, political, economic, religious views represented on campus and yet almost everyone is respectful and open about getting to know about why you think the way you do. To cut a long story short - best college in the world, and I couldn't be happier.
Yale offers incredible opportunities for its students whether its in-depth research, travel abroad programs, or amazing extra curricular activities. There is so much to do on campus, it can feel overwhelming at times. There is plenty of support and people to turn to for help.
Yale is the best. The students are well-rounded, kind, and eager to learn. The professors care about teaching and want the students to do well. The environment is very collaborative, which is a product of the small class sizes and residential college system.
The campus tours are fantastic! The students gave incredible insight in being a student at Yale University.
While on spring break, I went on a college visit to this school. They presented well and I enjoyed the experience.
I really like the online courses from Yale University, you can choose btw a lot of different subjects and get smarter.
And the proffessors are amazing!
And the proffessors are amazing!
This university changed me a lot. Not only do I feel like an expert in my area of study, but I have been taught to write and speak in a much more compelling way than ever before. The university is very conducive to fostering strong friendships among undergrads. I have close networks of friends that I could not have formed elsewhere.
Great school and great experience so far! I love everything about it and can’t wait to spend the next 3 years here!!
Great people, education, campus life, environment, restaurants, you name it! This college is definitely meant for everyone!
The campus is absolutely gorgeous, rich with history and amazing architecture. The fact that Yale is a smaller college not only allows you to walk wherever you need to go, but the individualized attention you receive from professors and administration sets this school apart from everything else. You get to know everyone on a personal level and the staff truly wants you to do well. This school is a must.
I love being in this school because there is no limitations on your abilities. The professors I've had, push and believe in me. My school is encourages creativity in thought, instead of being average.
Yale University is basically the most beautiful school in the world, by far. I still can't believe just how gorgeous the place is. Sometimes when I'm walking around by myself on the old campus, I just want to pinch myself. It's pretty much the "Blue Steel" of colleges and universities. Funny story, but my African mom basically describes it in the following terms: "ohh, it all looks like Harry Potter's world! I bet this is where he really goes to school!".
Best school in the country. Incredible financial aid, sports, campus, academics (obviously). Food is great too.
Start Your Review of Yale University
Yale University is an amazing school with amazing resources. It is special because of the name: it draws faculty and speakers with interesting backgrounds and experience you can learn from. the huge endowment provides great opportunities for financial aid (and therefore diversity). It is so beautiful in and out of the buildings. If you can get used to the weather, it is a great place to be a student.
Yale was amazing! I felt like I belonged there and now I am a software engineer who makes $240,000 a year. Couldn't have done it without Yale.
Surrounded by talented peers, excellent professors. Definitely still a university that bears marks of its past as a finishing school for the wealthy.