Xenon International Academy - Omaha Reviews

I loved the atmosphere and the admissions director was very helpful and informative. I cant wait to begin schooling here the school is awesome. I knew the moment I finished the tour I wanted to go here. The professors were so sweet and gave a little insight into what their classes would be like. The admissions director outlined everything for the whole period that I was going to be in school. I can't wait to continue my education here.
We had a student library that was only used for books and school related things only.
I would reccommend this school to anyone. They did a fantastic job of delivering an education
Start Your Review of Xenon International Academy - Omaha
Campus was awesome. Loved going there on the days i needed too.
Finanicial aide was not good for me, just becuase my job before was solid and made quite a bit of money, but that is not the school's fault.
They help you as much as they can to get a job. I really don't need the post grad services becuase I already have a set job.
No athletic center as this is a trade school. Student center is small but good. General campus aesthetics are good, very clean and up to date.
This was one of the best experiences in school I have ever had.
Teachers were great. Always knew answers to our question. Class registration was easy and prompt. Workload was not a lot, but just enough.
I love it here. Amazing teachers and staff. They are all very knowledgable. They also have state of the art machines and are always up to date on the latest trends.
Financial aid process was very easy and well discussed. School's tuition is fair priced. Value of education is good.