Xavier University Reviews

I obtained both my bachelor and masters degree here and have noticed the change in environment and professors. I also worked on campus throughout my junior year
I have just applied to Xavier. The admission process was exceptional and had great interaction with the department head.
Xavier is a great place to break your mold and figure who you want to with the school itself making you crazy. The faculty here are some of the most caring that you will meet and that goes with the general vibe, caring. Ive meet some great friends here that I know I could never forget. The only issue with the school is how mundane it can be. but that could just be my experience.
Start Your Review of Xavier University
such a good experience, so much fun. Made many new friends and had an amazing time. I definitely feel I made the right decision.
Xavier University is a diverse, accepting, and rigorous college. The professors here are always willing to help you through hard classes, they know their students on a first name basis which makes it easier to talk to them. The dorms are always cleaned, even living in a community style bathroom I have never experienced a problem. The social scene here is good, on weekends students usually go downtown Cincinnati which is only ten minutes away, and also basketball games are a huge thing here. All the sports teams are good and it is a big deal here. The students and faculty are also very accepting and we have a lot of diverse clubs that anyone can join. Some things I would change about Xavier is to have Fraternity and Sorority houses, and also it is pretty expensive to come here, but other than that I love this school and I would recommend coming here.
Xavier University is a wonderful university, but it is not the school for me. Class sizes range from 5-30, which allows teachers to really get to know you and take a personal interest in you. The campus is small which allows you to easily get to classes, and the food isn't half bad. The thing is, Xavier is too small, you always see the same people and at times campus can feel even smaller than it is, causing you to ultimately feel trapped.
Xavier is an amazing school in an amazing g city. I loved it so much that I have returned for a second degree. The campus has expanded beautifully over the years and the atmosphere is welcoming. Teachers are very accessible and there are always things to do on Campus. The sports teams are also amazing and games are fun to attend! There are a lot of resources to help further your academic life and to help prepare for life after college.
Xavier is a great school that truly feels like home. It's small enough to where you actually get to know the people around you but big enough to where you still get to experience many different types of people.
i liked how small the school is but they keep getting larger and large classes which is making the school size bigger.
The culture of Xavier is clearly based on moral base and although there are students of many faiths, the general principles of goodness pervade the campus. Students are friendly and volunteering is an integrated part of student life.
Professors are tenured and therefore tend to be older and cannot relate to the students. They assign a lot of work without properly explaining it and are not typically available for help as soon as you need it. Very Unorganized in helping students and even telling students who to go to for help or how to schedule classes.
I really enjoyed the overall atmosphere of the campus. I am very excited to be attending XU this coming fall. I have many friends that are already on campus and they constantly talk of how much they love it on campus. It seems like a wonderful atmosphere filled with service, community, and great friendships. I cannot wait to pursuit community service activities once I am on campus this fall. I plan on joining the cheer team to cheer on their #4 nationally ranked basketball team.
The community at Xavier is great. The opportunities are endless and the staff is wonderful. The biggest drawback is the cost of attendance.
I really like the environment around Xavier because I always feel like there is someone to meet on campus. I also like how every day I walk around, I see someone I know. It has a real home-like feel, and I immediately felt like I belonged!
Xavier is a close knit community that truly cares for one another. The feeling of "being home" is the top reason that students say they chose this school I couldn't agree more. The professors care, the students care, and the campus cares. Academics are rigorous but the class sizes are reasonable so it's easy to get to know your professors and peers. There are so many opportunities for growth - internships, study abroad, panel talks, etc. What more could you ask for? A challenging curriculum with the appropriate tools to succeed. Go X!
My experience at Xavier University has changed my view of the stereotypical college seen on TV. Xavier is friendly community where everyone engages in student activities like athletics and activities put on by different clubs. Xavier is my home away from home.
I am currently a senior in high school and recently went on a visit at Xavier. The campus was absolutely beautiful and all of the students were kind and willing to share about their experiences. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us many personal stories when describing life on campus. There is a perfect combination of academics and athletics, which I feel is what a college should strive to be.
Start Your Review of Xavier University
Campus is very small and not much opportunity but professors are great and student life is great as well!
Xavier was a short but great experience. If I could afford it I would have stayed and even lived on campus to have a better campus life experience.
I AM ATTEDNING Xavier FOR IT'S REPUTATION FOR NOT ONLY IT'S ACADEMIC QUALITY, BUT FOR THE FACT THAT THE TEACHING STAFF CARE ABOUT THE STUDENTS AND THERE ARE MANY RESOURCES TO HELP STUDENTS SUCCEED HERE.