Xavier University Reviews

Campus is very small and not much opportunity but professors are great and student life is great as well!
Xavier was a short but great experience. If I could afford it I would have stayed and even lived on campus to have a better campus life experience.
I AM ATTEDNING Xavier FOR IT'S REPUTATION FOR NOT ONLY IT'S ACADEMIC QUALITY, BUT FOR THE FACT THAT THE TEACHING STAFF CARE ABOUT THE STUDENTS AND THERE ARE MANY RESOURCES TO HELP STUDENTS SUCCEED HERE.
Review Xavier University
An excellent school with a beautiful campus. Small class sizes, consistent ability to contact professors, and a load of on campus academic resources put thisd school above the rest.
I like that it is a small campus. The classes are smaller so you actually feel like you matter and you're able to form relationships with classmates and professors.
So far it has been really great. Literally everyone is so nice at Xavier the students and staff. Everyone wants to see you succeed and exceed expectations and it is a very welcoming community I m glad to be apart of
Xavier is an amazing, smaller and private school with a big school atomosphere. The institution is devoted to being stewards for the community and making each student feel welcome and like they are a part of something bigger and important.
Xavier is a very great place to be. People are very friendly and I, for the most part feel very safe on campus. There are quite a few things to get involved in which is awesome. It is also great to see everyone come together for basketball games. XU is a great community.
Its a very good school with a focus on the liberal arts. Your curriculum starts off taking one of everything and then you start on your focus. It is not far from Downtown Cincy, and only about a 5 minute drive from UC. There's always something going on with the student body so you'll never be bored!
It is a small Jesuit school. It is easy to get individual attention from your professors and all of them know their students by name. It is not a big party school. However, be prepared for after a big basketball victory; everyone will be excited.
Xavier University is a school that truly cares. I don't say that just because I'm a student, I say that because this school has an atmosphere of community and acceptance. Don't be thrown off by the Jesuit title. It scared me a little bit at first too, but I do not feel pressured or intimidated by other students or staff. This place is truly an environment of solidarity and acceptance for all kinds of people from all walks of life.
Xavier University is such a great school. They offer so many programs for students to get involved in. The professors all make it a point to learn your name and get to know you. They want all their student to come to their office hours and talk. The basketball games are so much fun and all the students are so enthusiastic. Xavier overall is a great school and I would recommend it to anyone who asks.
When I first applied to Xavier, I had every intention of pursuing an Occupational Therapy degree. Then I decided to come in as a freshman undecided. Xavier was great helping me decide what I wanted to major in. Its important to remember that because it is a Jesuit and liberal arts university that the Core Curriculum is a little more extensive. Those classes can honestly be rough unless its something that you really are interested in. However, now I am an Early Childhood Education major and the program is incredible. The faculty and professors really want what is best for you as a student and future independent adult. I have met some of the best friends of a lifetime here and the basketball scene is always a blast. Go X!
I came to visit Xavier U to see if it would be a good fit for me as a college student. I was amazed by the campus and how welcoming everyone was. The campus was absolutely beautiful and had lots of open grass areas outside of castle-like buildings. Staff and students are very friendly and helpful
Xavier University is a Jesuit University. I am a second semester sophomore and I have loves almost every minuet of it. In my first semester of my first year, I was not liking the school so much. I wanted to transfer to Ball State so I could be with all of my friends. Then I realized second semester that I was being dramatic and I needed to toughen up and get it together. So that is what I did. I made more friends and went to more campus events and everything was great from then on out. Now, this year I have a job that I like, I was a mentor for three incoming freshmen, I am more involved on campus and I am happy as ever.
Xavier University provides a big school's commodities while on a small campus. Everyone who works here is friendly and helpful, especially the cafeteria workers. All of my professors are also willing to help with problems, even ones not relating to the class.
Great school, great mission and great core values. Professors are generally accepting and easy going with the exception of a few, this is normal though. The students are needy, entitled and prejudice. Racism is embedded in their genes, they do it and don't even know it. They can't define it or fathom it but act it out in every possible way.
Review Xavier University
Xavier has been such a great place so far for me. I've only been here two months, but I really feel that I fit in and I've been accepted on campus. My professors are all incredible, very helpful and great people to talk with. I highly recommend this university!
Xavier University provides a pretty decent balance between challenging courses and professors who care about your development and success. It's warm hearted atmosphere is noticed everywhere as classmates hold doors open for one another, share a coffee after class, or even form study groups for classes. Don't worry, we know how to have fun too! There are so many clubs and organizations, as well as intramural or club sports. And, plenty of students venture to the local bars, pubs, and breweries off campus.
I really like my first semester at Xavier. It has a more community-based MBA program than the one I found at the University of Cincinnati. In fact, Xavier's entire student body is more community-based.