COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
While following CDC, federal and state guidelines, Xavier is planning to welcome students back to campus and to teach in-person in August 2020. The fall semester will move forward by one week to begin on Monday, Aug. 17 and classes will be completed on Tuesday, Nov. 24, before Thanksgiving break. Final exams will be held in a remote format following Thanksgiving. Learn More
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB+
There's nothing like the Xavier Experience.
Xavier University is a co-educational Jesuit, Catholic university in Cincinnati, Ohio. The school is the sixth-oldest Catholic and fourth-oldest Jesuit university in the United States. With an undergraduate enrollment of nearly 5,000 students and a graduate enrollment of about 2,000, 98 percent of our graduates are employed, attending graduate school, or working in service or volunteer positions within six months of graduation.
It's in the heart of every Musketeer. We are a community of learners who succeed together in a spirit of learning, serving and achieving.
Xavier University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.70 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.69 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.76 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.105 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.38 responses