WyoTech - Laramie is an above-average private college located in Wyoming. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 518 undergraduate students. The WyoTech - Laramie acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Automotive Mechanics and Diesel Mechanics. Graduating 79% of students, WyoTech - Laramie alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $34,700.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.14 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.14 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.6 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like WyoTech - Laramie
- BUniversal Technical Institute - Houston
- 2 Year
- Houston, TX
- 172 reviews
- B-Lincoln College of Technology - Denver
- 2 Year
- Denver, CO
- 120 reviews
- BUniversal Technical Institute - Sacramento
- 2 Year
- Sacramento, CA
- 170 reviews
- B-Universal Technical Institute - Dallas/Ft. Worth
- 2 Year
- Irving, TX
- 52 reviews
WyoTech - Laramie Reviews
Wyotech Laramie was an awesome Campus, Everybody was nice and friendly, The professors would help you with anything you asked them too. The town of Laramie is a nice and clean town, everybody get's along and doesn't have a problem.
So far I have enjoyed the experience at Wyotech it is a great school the instructors are fantastic and very understanding for the most part. They want you to learn and understand as much information as you can handle and they are very hands on. I am not a fan of the days off thing they have here only having 24 hours to miss if you have somewhere important to be or are out sick. other than that great school I love it here.
I wouldn't change a thing, it was easy enough to use and led me to good scholarships. I applied for multiple different scholarship and am hoping to continue my education.