WyoTech - Laramie is an above-average for-profit college located in Wyoming. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 464 undergraduate students. The WyoTech - Laramie acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Automotive Mechanics and Diesel Mechanics. Graduating 81% of students, WyoTech - Laramie alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $34,900.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.14 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.14 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.6 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like WyoTech - Laramie
- BUniversal Technical Institute - Houston
- 2 Year
- Houston, TX
- 180 reviews
- BLincoln College of Technology - Denver
- 2 Year
- Denver, CO
- 124 reviews
- B-Universal Technical Institute - Sacramento
- 2 Year
- Sacramento, CA
- 171 reviews
- BUniversal Technical Institute - Dallas/Ft. Worth
- 2 Year
- Irving, TX
- 59 reviews
WyoTech - Laramie Reviews
Wyotech Laramie was an awesome Campus, Everybody was nice and friendly, The professors would help you with anything you asked them too. The town of Laramie is a nice and clean town, everybody get's along and doesn't have a problem.
So far I have enjoyed the experience at Wyotech it is a great school the instructors are fantastic and very understanding for the most part. They want you to learn and understand as much information as you can handle and they are very hands on. I am not a fan of the days off thing they have here only having 24 hours to miss if you have somewhere important to be or are out sick. other than that great school I love it here.
I wouldn't change a thing, it was easy enough to use and led me to good scholarships. I applied for multiple different scholarship and am hoping to continue my education.