WyoTech - Daytona Reviews

I am currently enrolled but have not started school yet. Class starts September 24th and last 9 months. The ladies in admission have been more than helpful to get me to this point. Now I am looking for a few scholarships to help with the final payment.
They helped to find housing for my family and I. They also are helping to find me a job and place me near my hometown. They are honest and friendly. Most hands learning and very little book work. Made me very prepared for a career in my preferred area.
The school helps to place you at a job within any of the 50 united states.
Review WyoTech - Daytona
Many different types of students from many different backgrounds.
The school goes out of their way to help students find housing if they need to relocate and have family.
There are several extra course you can enroll in after you graduate. They have optional course for ATV's, snowmobiles, boats, and even business course specific to the motorcycle field.
They are helping me find a job close to home and are offering me optional courses for me to complete so I can do more when I move back to my hometown.
When enrolling they worked with me on the best time for my family to relocate. They shuffled my start date so that I was sure to have the money and a place to move to. They also checked in to make sure the start date did not need to be moved further out.
Hands on learning with great precision and detention to detail. Staff are friendly and interested in student success.
you learn the ends and outs. including the networking and getting your name out there. Education and Reputation.
Its how i had hoped it would be and its a real education something to be proud, They made settling in from outta state as easy as they could make it, from my end all i had to do was drive there.
Actual computer network hardly likes to work during school hours, tech is continually having to correct the system. Computer lab is very accessible
Ducati and Triumph certification,and location plays a big role as Daytona Beach is the Capital of racing, so it helps set the mood for the school and why we are all here
School was very clean and organized. Staff was knowledgeable about the Industry, but a few were placed in specialties that did not apply to the overall perspective of the class. a downside is that it is too easy to get into the school