SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.13 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.13 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.5 responses
After WyoTech - Laramie
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
WyoTech - Laramie Reviews
Review WyoTech - Laramie
Wyotech Laramie was an awesome Campus, Everybody was nice and friendly, The professors would help you with anything you asked them too. The town of Laramie is a nice and clean town, everybody get's along and doesn't have a problem.
I wouldn't change a thing, it was easy enough to use and led me to good scholarships. I applied for multiple different scholarship and am hoping to continue my education.
The gym is too small for the size of school. I gained a different perspective about nutrition and exercise. The website lead me to believe that Wyotech had a program for students, but that is not the case. There isn't really time for activities and the money is generally not available after paying for your school costs. I would get involved more in community service, but times run so late. I have to study and get sleep. There isn't a place to really hang out like some student centers at colleges. Student lounge with a coffee/smoothie bar and TV. We have to be off campus because of a pet so a lounge/coffee house would be great!