Wright State University Reviews

1,608 reviews
At Wright State there is many different clubs and activities people can get involved in to make for a more interesting experience at college. I have made all my friends from the clubs I participate in. A downfall to this university is that the math teachers are not up to par. As every college has this reputation, Wright State is on the worse end of the spectrum. If you want a cheap, full college experience, Wright State is the place to go.
I enjoy the atmosphere both inside and outside of the classroom. The professors are willing to compensate any disability you may have, whether it be physical or mental.
My experience at Wright State has been very good so far. It is a big campus but it is full of very friendly and helpful staff. It is not as intimate as what I was used to coming from a small high school, you have to your education into your own hands and ask questions and go to office hours. The staff is very willing to work with you and your schedule and I have always been appreciative of the service I have received.
Start Your Review of Wright State University
I really love the campus and everyone is really nice. I'm an incoming freshman and it seems like this is the college for me.
Many students I have encountered have been led astray by advisors. Hiring advisors that know the ins and outs of the school would be a good start. The budgeting problems the university is facing interferes with the quality of education the students are receiving. Also, on a smaller note, the parking is terrible. I, myself, am a commuter that drives 45 minutes to campus and has to park another 15min walk from campus. Students within a certain radius should not be granted parking permits.
When I first moved on campus I thought i was in for a treat but after the first half of the semester things went down heel half of my classes got canceled before the semester was over couldn’t drink water from the sink in my dorm the water was horrible I didn’t have heat for the longest even when I called maintenance I had to get my own heater to keep warm. I suck in My math professor wasn’t much instead of giving me extra help i was removed from class. My billing as been chaos every other day there’s a new bill and no one wants to explain what’s going on they’re rude every time I sit and talk with financial aid
I believe Wright State is extremely diverse and the staff and sport administration excels in all aspects. They are supportive and encouraging to all their students or athletes. I would agree that some of the buildings are a little old and hard to get around compared to a high school but other than that the school is great
The engineering and computer science programs are good. Most of the teachers I've had will go out of their way to help with your problems if you contact them. They also have an office dedicated to finding internship and job opportunities, resume support, and interview practice. ROTC and air force opportunities exist on campus for people who want to take that route.

It's main flaw is that it's largely a commuter school so there's not a lot to do on weekends when things close down early. Additionally, there's not much surrounding the campus so you need a car to access anything off campus.
It has a large campus and a diverse student body. The majority of the professors are good. They listen to the needs of their students and it is easy to get information on what's going on on campus.
I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I
For the pricing, I feel like it is the best value for the education I am getting. Also, it is a college that I can commute an hour to compared to two hours. On campus living is too expensive.
I got my bachelors of science in exercise physiology and had a great four years while I attended. I did not live on campus so I did not have as much involvement as I would have liked. But overall I had a wonderful time and am happy with my degree.
I had a great experience with WSU. The nursing program challenged me in realistic ways. They have a cadaver lab I was able to learn anatomy in. The CONH had a great new simulation lab as well.
Wright State is a great school with solid academics, many extracurricular opportunities, and great diversity.
During the visit, I got to see everything on campus as far as the different schools, the dorms, and the dinning area. The tour guide was nice and helped answers almost all of the questions that I had. The school was nice overall. I enjoyed the trip and I plan to be a 2019 freshman.
It’s very diverse. Adacdemics are great , food is pretty tasty. Amazing sports teams , nice dorms and friendly staff and students
As soon as I walked onto the campus for a tour I knew that there was something about it that made me feel at home. There is over 16000 students that go here but it still has a small town feel, and i like that.
Start Your Review of Wright State University
WSU is a great school for people like me who didn't know exactly what they wanted to study or do with their lives. Wright State has very affordable tuition, which is great because it allows students to experiment and change majors without feeling like they've wasted huge amounts of money. Something as important as a career field can't always be nailed down on the first choice. This is where Wright State's value truly reveals itself. It's an affordable university with a large range of programs study. With the air force base nearby and plenty of high profile companies in the area, it's easy to land an internship as well. My biggest complaint is the lack of social unity across campus. I hope this improves in the coming years with the addition of more clubs and extracurricular activities. I'd recommend WSU to any student who isn't quite sure what direction they want to take their career. I don't think they'll be disappointed.
I love WSU; GO RAIDERS! Even though some classes seem large, you can always seek help with a tutor or with someone in the class. The tunnels are nice for winter when it's too cold outside.
Its a great college to be. nursing professor are very helpful. the institution provide adequate resources necessary for student success. i like the small lab/ clinical groups.