Wright State University Reviews

1,599 reviews
I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I
For the pricing, I feel like it is the best value for the education I am getting. Also, it is a college that I can commute an hour to compared to two hours. On campus living is too expensive.
I got my bachelors of science in exercise physiology and had a great four years while I attended. I did not live on campus so I did not have as much involvement as I would have liked. But overall I had a wonderful time and am happy with my degree.
Start Your Review of Wright State University
I had a great experience with WSU. The nursing program challenged me in realistic ways. They have a cadaver lab I was able to learn anatomy in. The CONH had a great new simulation lab as well.
Wright State is a great school with solid academics, many extracurricular opportunities, and great diversity.
During the visit, I got to see everything on campus as far as the different schools, the dorms, and the dinning area. The tour guide was nice and helped answers almost all of the questions that I had. The school was nice overall. I enjoyed the trip and I plan to be a 2019 freshman.
It’s very diverse. Adacdemics are great , food is pretty tasty. Amazing sports teams , nice dorms and friendly staff and students
As soon as I walked onto the campus for a tour I knew that there was something about it that made me feel at home. There is over 16000 students that go here but it still has a small town feel, and i like that.
WSU is a great school for people like me who didn't know exactly what they wanted to study or do with their lives. Wright State has very affordable tuition, which is great because it allows students to experiment and change majors without feeling like they've wasted huge amounts of money. Something as important as a career field can't always be nailed down on the first choice. This is where Wright State's value truly reveals itself. It's an affordable university with a large range of programs study. With the air force base nearby and plenty of high profile companies in the area, it's easy to land an internship as well. My biggest complaint is the lack of social unity across campus. I hope this improves in the coming years with the addition of more clubs and extracurricular activities. I'd recommend WSU to any student who isn't quite sure what direction they want to take their career. I don't think they'll be disappointed.
I love WSU; GO RAIDERS! Even though some classes seem large, you can always seek help with a tutor or with someone in the class. The tunnels are nice for winter when it's too cold outside.
Its a great college to be. nursing professor are very helpful. the institution provide adequate resources necessary for student success. i like the small lab/ clinical groups.
Unless you are literally there to take a few classes and leave, don't go here. There is very little social life on campus and nothing to do in town.

Classes and professors are stupidly easy.

Dorms are pretty decent but really loud and the RA's do little about the noise.

If you're a commuter student or part time it's a great cheap option. If you're looking into it as a high schooler, I'd consider looking elsewhere.
My experience at Wright State has been mostly positive. However, as an Active Duty Military member it is disappointing to me that they do not match the military tuition assistance rate. This forces military students to pay out of pocket to attend classes. Additionally, there is very little availability for online and evening classes which is very limiting for service members. However, I am pleased with the education that I am receiving.
I like the environment but I think the administration needs to look into the budget more. They are making cuts and it’s effecting the students more then they think.
I like how dedicated the staff are to making sure their students exceed. The staff show they care and show they are not there just for the money but to see students get through college with minimum issues. Also, the school offer many scholarships students just have to get out there and get the scholarships.
i feel that parking definitely needs to be improved. we are a commuter school so a lot of people will be traveling to here and each year it grows. i think that we should try and build a parking garage.
Wright State is an excellent school. It is a large school but, offers that close-knit community. They faculty is great and genuinely want the best for their students.
Start Your Review of Wright State University
Wright State offered me an opportunity to create a solid knowledge base in my field and enjoy my time doing it!
I love it here, it’s so Excepting to all and has many activities all professors are there to help you and even the academic advisors help plan you adventure through wright state!
The things I like about Wright State University is the fact that all the classroom sizes aren't too big but a big thing I would like to see change is our financial crisis.