Wright State University Reviews

1,553 reviews
I commuted but had a full schedule plus work opportunities in various departments. The business programs were top notch.
Wright State is a small, friendly campus. There is a club or organization for everyone and mostly small class sizes. General education courses sometimes have larger class sizes, but for the most part classes are fairly small. The math department could use some work, but everything else I've experienced has been great!
Wright State is a wonderful school to go to if you're looking to get the best bang for your buck. While you will not get the "typical college experience" you will still get a good education with great professors.
Start Your Review of Wright State University
I like it but it could be better. Some classes are really good, but there are lousy teachers as well. The area is really nice, but the campus is quite quiet
I love Wright States campus, it is beautiful. The professors are really caring and will assist you as much as possible.
I've visited Wright State twice now and have fallen in love with the school both times. I'm applying for colleges right now and they're currently my top choice. Beautiful campus, awesome dorms, amazing opportunities, and more take place in Wright State.
Well I haven't started yet, but I have visited the campus on multiple occasions, and I can say without a doubt in my mind, I love the atmosphere.
Wright State is located in my hometown and I know many people who attend. I have visited campus many times to get a general feel of everything. From what I've seen, Wright State is where I would like to attend. The one thing I do not like about Wright State is if you are a commuter, it is virtually impossible to find a parking spot near your class. Other than that, WSU is "wright" for me!
I love the campus of WSU. There are signs every where making it very easy to get to any building. Welcome Weekend was great and informative and I feel as though I, as a resident freshman, will have an amazing college experience. The WSU bookstore is great because it allows you the option to buy or rent most books. You also have the option of new or used. This takes the cost of textbooks way down. Everything else in the store is ridiculously expensive though.
Campus is beautiful and kept up well. Many professors truly care about their students and their success. I have never really felt unsafe or discriminated against on campus. We could use better night-life around though.
WSU is a great school with amazing opportunities and great programs at a low cost. I am still a senior in high school, but our school is very connected with WSU. We use the same accounts (for emails and one drive) as the college students there and we also have many board members that work at WSU. Because of these connections, we have a lot of field trips there and quite a few guest speakers come from there. I also have a aunt that went and worked there as well as quite a few friends that go there as well. Despite WSU getting a lot of "hate" from the local community, the community is very diverse and connected. (The "hate" is because it is a small community college and is known for "everyone" getting accepted. )
I'm a first year student and I am very happy with my decision. I was stuck between this college and another and I'm happy I chose wright state. RAIDER UP .
Though I have not yet attended this school I am looking forward to attending in the fall, based on the orientation as well as the college visits I have gone on I can say that this honestly seems like a really good school.
Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and could answer all of my questions. Plus they had the academic programs I was looking for!!!
I instantly fell in love with wright state from my first day. I felt welcomed. There are so many things to be a part of out there! Easy to make friends. I'd like to see more opportunities for students to get to know each other and to feel more at home.
The professors at Wright State University all really care about every student. They always offer their time to help students. The classrooms are very nice and are a great learning environment to be in. The Dunbar library is especially nice! The third floor is the quiet floor!
I love Wright State University it is very different and it has so many opportunities for you to get connected with. It also has many different clubs you can join to get involved.
Start Your Review of Wright State University
I'm a first time freshmen myself but I've heard nothing but positive rumors about the university. I'm really confident in my choice because this college has a lot to choose from such as academic wise and organizations.
Wright State is the right choice! They have many different majors to choose from and I promise you'll find one you love.
I really enjoyed the campus and many teachers really care about their students! However, in the science field there were nay professors only concerned with their personal research projects.