High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.104 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.105 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.106 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 64 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.126 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.158 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.81 responses
Wright State University Reviews
The students on the floor are very rude! I would try and make myself notice to my neighbors and they would ignore me as I greet them. There would be times where an RA would knock on my door to write me up for being to loud for quiet hours. As they wrote me up they would say they had multiple complaints about my guest and I being loud. I then questioned well if there is a no warning policy, why couldn't one of my neighbors come and ask me to quiet down before they told the RA. They told me that the people on my floor are intimidated by my roommate. The reason being is because of the color of our skin. I have told multiple people at Wright State the problem but no actions have been taken.
Wright State is a small, friendly campus. There is a club or organization for everyone and mostly small class sizes. General education courses sometimes have larger class sizes, but for the most part classes are fairly small. The math department could use some work, but everything else I've experienced has been great!
Wright State University is your typical commuter school with the additional "live on campus" feel. Honestly, there's nothing special. It's kind of just a school that gets the job done per say. Which is alright, but it isn't for me. The professors were not in touch with the students by any means. Which I am completely against. I think that professors should know the students and actually want to help them. This is why I am going to go to UCBA. It's a smaller community school and I've only heard incredible things about the staff there. Wright State might be right for others, but certainly not for me. I look forward to my new school life at UCBA in Fall of 2017!