High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Worsham College of Mortuary Science
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Worsham College of Mortuary Science
- NGCincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- 4 Year
- Cincinnati, OH
- 24 reviews
- NGFINE Mortuary College
- 2 Year
- Norwood, MA
- 12 reviews
- NGPittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
- 2 Year
- Pittsburgh, PA
- 49 reviews
- C+Dallas Institute of Funeral Service
- 2 Year
- Dallas, TX
- 15 reviews
Worsham College of Mortuary Science Reviews
Students take 12 classes at a time, each student taking the same class. Since worsham is a small school, this strict schedule is possible. Extra help can come from the teachers personally, but I find studying with my peers an excellent resource, if not the best. Only a hand full of the professors are very helpful, specifically, the ones who have been there for 20 plus years or are seasoned funeral directors. Worsham provides excellent hands on training at the Cook County Medical Examiners Office in Chicago.
Almost all have the teachers have been through the school and are funeral directors. With that said, the teachers are very understand with academics as well as the job of being a funeral director. Many teachers have had students from all over the country, providing excellent knowledge and resources or job openings. Although the work load is intense, each teacher understands and encourages.
Tuition is very fair at worsham. For a private school, the tuition is what I expected and the education is exactly what I need to stay out and succeed in the field. There are many opportunites available for grants, scholarships, etc for funeral directing, but you must do your homework. Nothing comes easy.