Word of Life Bible Institute is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.10 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.10 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Word of Life Bible Institute
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Word of Life Bible Institute Reviews
Studying at Word of Life for two years was a life changing experience. Being completely submerged in the Word by professors who take their walk with God seriously is a once in a lifetime opportunity. As you go there, you grow deeper in your relationship with God and others, as well as yourself, can see Christ working in your life.
This is not a specific major because all students take the same courses, except for the electives. This is good because everyone has the same workload. The dorms are different - you can request cabins or larger dorms (for males) or different dorms (for females.) After second year, you can apply for an internship at the school, or cross cultural internship oversees for two years. As an alumni, you are eligible to attend the Israel tour, which takes place every spring as well.
I really liked how Word of Life is ministry based and how much they emphasize the importance of doing things as unto the Lord and how much we need to be sharing the love of Christ to everyone around us. Something I would like to see changed is them giving a time of rest and not having things going on all the time especially on weekends after we have had a busy week.