Worcester State University Reviews

I like the sense of community there is and how there’s so many clubs and there’s always something to do in the city.
It's a good school overall. I would personally like to see more student activities offered, better food selection, and more opportunities for students. Some professors are great, some are only average. I've enjoyed mine time at Worcester state so far
I really like the campus size at WSU and the updated buildings. There are many activities and opportunities offered here. Also, there are several ways to get involved on campus. I'm very happy at my new home, WSU
Start Your Review of Worcester State University
Worcester State has been great so far. The various departments and professors are super helpful and I've always gotten prompt repsonses from them when there's an issue. They really want to see young adults going to school and are super helpful about keeping you on track. The campus is easy to navigate and the classes are pretty cool. I would definitely recommend to someone who wanted a cheap, well-rounded school!
The past 4 years at WSU have been amazing. The community is like a family and it is easy to make friends. The professors and employees at the school are also amazing as well.
Worcester State is a very good school, especially if you want to live at home but still want to have a good campus experience.
The campus is very nice. Parking is a nightmare. The registration process is quite flawed. Most of the teachers are considerate and knowledgeable but as with anything else, there are exceptions.
The school is good and the professors are here to help you. If you ever have any issues or problems the professors are approchable, and the campus is pretty diverse.
While visiting the college Worcester State University, The campus was very nice, big, and well maintained but the students didn't seem all that welcoming of visitors. The students made faces like they were weirded out by seeing people. Other than that it was a nice college.
Very welcoming community, with professors that care about what their teaching. Not the best funded school, but considering how much less it costs than other schools, it's pretty nice. Good academic support and tutoring, they are very invested in making sure you graduate in 4 years.
I really like WSU! It’s a great school to attend! The only thing I would change is offering french as a major. Currently french is only offered as a minor.
I am currently a Biology major, and saying this including my two other sister who've taken the same major, it is very compact with information and stressful. The instructions in the laboratory are often unclear, and the professors skim through the information. The university has potential, but they really need to fix the curriculum for bio classes.
I graduated in 2016 with a BS in Public Health and minor in psychology. The school was okay I guess. I originally started in the Nursing program, but was forced to change majors after a car accident. The campus is very small. There is only 2 full academic buildings, but several other buildings have academic classrooms (library, wellness center, etc.). There is two food courts but only one accepts student meal plans. There is virtually no parking on campus for residents unless there is an extenuating circumstance. All residents must park at a lot three miles away and take a shuttle to and from their cars.
Many of the professors are great but there is not enough parking for all of the commuters that go here.
Really like the campus and teachers. The food sucks and there is a big gap in diversity but the clubs are cool.
Honestly, I am a proud student of Worcester State. I always recommend students to apply to Worcester State because of its strength in academics and relationships with professors. In addition it is an affordable school in a local town that is getting more and more renovated. Its a great school to definitely put on your "apply to" list.
What I like most about Worcester state university was the staff are very eager to help. They are there in person or via email, they want to see you succeed and do their best to help and to be hand on. The college is a very diverse campus I would say that there are equal opportunity for all who really want it. . I would recommend this college to any one weather young , or older going back to college. Most of all it is public transportation assessable.
Start Your Review of Worcester State University
After moving to Worcester, I was nervous to about start my college life in a new state. I first began with a 2.9 GPA but ended the semester with a 3.6 GPA. And it's all thanks to the amazing professors at the University. They know what they are teaching and are very helpful to students who need a bit more of help.
I was a transfer student to Worcester state half way through my sophomore year. This was the third school I have attended and I didn't have a good academic record going into my first semester. The classes and professors changed my attitude completely. I have finished each semester now with impressive grades and I worked really hard to get where I am at. I am so happy with my decision to give Worcester state a chance because the experience I have had there is life changing.
Worcester State is a small school with a small campus. It is mainly a commuter school. Classes are small and there are professors much better than others. I recommend using Rate my Professor to help choose classes. The food in the pod is average depending on the day while the food in the Student center is much better but costs more money.