High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.29 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.38 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Worcester State University Reviews
Worcester State has been great so far. The various departments and professors are super helpful and I've always gotten prompt repsonses from them when there's an issue. They really want to see young adults going to school and are super helpful about keeping you on track. The campus is easy to navigate and the classes are pretty cool. I would definitely recommend to someone who wanted a cheap, well-rounded school!
WSU is among the best selections of all state-wide colleges in Worcester county and commonwealth. In participating so, WSU provides separate buildings for different subjects across majors, such as the Ghosh and Science Tech Building for labs, the Sullivan Building for lectures, and the LRC for Criminal Justice. What I would like to see is have the WRTA bus run routes to the college on weekends and have the Worcester Consortium back running, if both are possible due to limited gasoline cost and resource. Other than transportation amends, teaching and learning coincide with one another greatly on this campus!
I graduated in 2016 with a BS in Public Health and minor in psychology. The school was okay I guess. I originally started in the Nursing program, but was forced to change majors after a car accident. The campus is very small. There is only 2 full academic buildings, but several other buildings have academic classrooms (library, wellness center, etc.). There is two food courts but only one accepts student meal plans. There is virtually no parking on campus for residents unless there is an extenuating circumstance. All residents must park at a lot three miles away and take a shuttle to and from their cars.