Woodbury University Reviews

Woodbury is an exceptional institution. The campus is beautiful and safe. The staff is very helpful. The class sizes are small which makes it easy to have a strong bond with your professor. There are a lot of clubs and organizations with a lot of diversity. The only thing I wish I could change is the student involvement on campus. Not many students are involved or come to events, I think it would be better if they did. It would bring liveliness to the campus.
My year and a half at Woodbury has been quite well because of the kind professors and faculty that care about each student. They genuinely want you to succeed and find a career that suits you and your talents. They want to ensure that you are fully prepared for your job field.
Woodbury University is a small campus located in Burbank, CA. Love the compact and cozy atmosphere there. Currently, I am a senior in accounting program and have been enjoying the culture and professors of this lovely University.
Start Your Review of Woodbury University
I was offered a 15k scholarship, and arrived happily and eager to start. What could have been a wonderful experience was ruined by the staff. Most of them were two faced to me, which I could obviously tell. They were extremely judgmental. There were nice ones, yes, but a majority of them, no. All they care about is appearance and credibility, but realistically, this school is not worth your money. Spend it elsewhere, where you will not endure narrow-minded, selfish and negative faculty. For example, if you want to major in film making, how many successful film makers have said "I am an alumni of Woodbury"? NONE. Even if I was offered a full ride, I could decline, now that I have seen what the heart of Woodbury consists of. Bleck.
Woodbury University's calming ambient and employee's friendliness create a perfect ambient for a student that wants to succeed.
Woodbury University is a great university, especially for Architecture. Education is great. Student life is pretty good but food options can improve as well as overall service university provides. Love my school always!
Well for it being my first year there, it was pretty good. The one thing I would like to see change is the food, honestly.
I attended Woodbury's Master of Organizational Leadership Program. When I attended it was a one year program with five-week classes, this has since changed. I was able to work full time and loved having just one class at a time, always on the same day of week with same cohort. We did a lot of writing and presentations. There was a special price when I attended, making it an excellent value. Some professors were better than others but overall the program enriched me personally. The food on campus is great and I also loved the library. As I was a grad student who attended at night, I can't really speak to other campus activities.
I transferred over from Cal State Fullerton. I was tired of the large public university experience , where I felt anonymous, had trouble getting the classes I needed, had very little access to teachers, and didn't get to know many of my classmates due to the large classroom size.

Woodbury gave me everything I was looking for. I felt like I was wanted from the first day I visited the school. A counselor laid out every class I needed to graduate, and I got every class I needed.

I had a lot of one on one contact with all of my teachers. They remembered my name. Class sizes are small: 12-15 students is the norm. I made relationships with many of my classmates. And there were a lot of group projects in many of my classes, which I enjoyed. Collaboration is helpful to learning.

I am very proud to be a graduate of Woodbury Umiversity.
I have visited the Woodbury campus with my cousin who is an Alumni of Woodbury University and I loved it. It was nice and small and I'm all set on going Woodbury this fall.
The school is a small private University which to me is a big plus. Since the school is so small I have more one on one interactions with my professors. The school always has activities going on, on campus.
Small school. Psychology program is one of the smallest but has some really great professors. Professors genuinely care about students and continue to mentor students after graduation. Nice location too.
I have not heard about any crimes in Woodbury University.
Networking in Woodbury University is primal.
Its great space to rest between classes.
Woodbury University is not an athletic campus meaning that they do not have team sports. Rather, the competition is in the classroom. Team work , team performance , student involvement , etc is all display inside the classroom by students rather than in the field.
Overall, my experience at Woodbury University has been great. I have met many students and teachers who have been very helpful.
Start Your Review of Woodbury University
They help alumni and students get jobs easily.
Great school with diverse classes.
I'm not a Greek but I believe they do good things.