COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Coronavirus Impact on Admissions Learn More
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB-
With 26 fully accredited professional and liberal arts undergraduate and graduate majors, Woodbury University offers a unique experience that is personal, communal and practice-based. Located in one of the most exciting and vibrant communities in the world–in the heart of Southern California’s creative economy—Woodbury students are immersed in everything that the region has to offer. With a student-to-faculty ratio of 9:1 and an average class size of just 15, students at Woodbury are able to engage with faculty and their follow students in ways that are generally not possible at larger institutions. Yet, despite its small size, Woodbury students learn in a modern, cutting-edge environment.
Since internships are a requirement for all majors at Woodbury, students also begin developing their career skills while they are still attending the WU. They also have many opportunities to develop their leadership skills and help shape the direction of the student experience while on campus.
Woodbury University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.31 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.37 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Woodbury University Reviews
Woodbury University has a very friendly and safe community. Everyone that attends the school is mindful and unique. No matter what, there is always a helping hand.
Courses were excellent as well. Professors were always fast to help all individuals. Additionally, they challenged students in different ways, so we could advance our skills and projects.