Wofford College Reviews

The small community of students are accepting to a variety of lifestyles and cultures. Anyone can find a group of people that like doing the same things as them whether it be fly-fishing, photography, Greek life, or dancing.
I loved that the campus was not like in the middle of a city and that it had gates for the outside. I also like that freshman can park on campus unlike other colleges I have been looking at.
Really and truly one of the best colleges and values around. Great college atmosphere.. lots to do socially. Greek life is incredible for the size. Everyone is included. If you want to be involved it isn’t difficult. I found there to be plenty of diversity. Classes are tough but you won’t even believe how prepared you are for working when you graduate. Completely worth the price tag. Actually it’s a bargain for all that you get
Start Your Review of Wofford College
Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful.
Wofford has been a great environment academically - wonderful class sizes, a great general sense of community, and a great access to professors. Socially, it is not a very diverse school and Spartanburg does not have much to offer.
Best little liberal arts college in the south. Beautiful campus, dedicated professors. My sorority was involved in local community service projects and gave me friendships that are still going strong after 35+ years.
Wofford was a great school academically. However, diversity lacked as well as poor housing for freshmen. I think Wofford would greatly benefit from making a more inclusive environment especially when it comes to diversity. Also, food could be a lot better looking at the cost of attendance.
The Wofford College campus is beautiful. The academics at Wofford College are superior with the small class size, professors that take the time to know their students both in and out of the classroom, and a large variety of majors to choose from. Wofford is a safe campus and has worked hard to show its diversity in the students that go there as well as the staff working there. The dorms are above average for a school their size and the food is good. Student life
It felt like home as soon as I took a tour. The fact that its so small allows me to feel at home and prevents the feeling of being lost in the crowd.
Wofford has a wonderful community of staff and students. I love the close-knit bonds that are created on the small campus. One of my favorite things is running into my friends on my short walk to class. You will rarely walk somewhere and not see someone you know. Everyone is always willing to help with academics or extracurriculars. There are so many opportunities to study abroad, whether it is during interim, the summer, or a semester.
I love Wofford. I am a student-athlete, and my coaches know that school is the number one priority. I have met so many great, like-minded people, and it is definitely easy to find your place at Wofford and feel included.
I love Wofford because it is a beautiful campus, everyone around is super friendly, and the class sizes are small and makes it easy to be well known by your professors.
I greatly enjoy the small class sizes, the availability of professors outside of class, and the community of students.
My overall experience at Wofford has been amazing. They truly prepare you for life after college, and are an amazing pre-medical school (along with pre-law and finance, among other areas). Wofford College has a strong alumni base that is useful when searching for jobs after college, or even finding internships during your time as a student.
Wofford College is a great school. We are a small school of about 1600 students so the relationships between students and staff are very real. We are a Division I school as well so our athletics are a big deal. We have tons of clubs, organizations, and Greek Life to get involved in. The administration can be overbearing at times and the tuition is very steep, but all in all it is a great school.
Wofford is small and close knit. Knowing professors personally gives you lots of amazing opportunities, and the campus is cute and convenient.
I love everything about Wofford. Classes are small and professors are the best. Everyone is so friendly and no one is ever bored here.
Start Your Review of Wofford College
I love the small feel of Wofford, and especially how all of your professors know your name. The professors and the college make it easy to succeed, while still challenging your learning abilities, and they want to help you.
Wofford College is a great academic institution, the class size is small, taught by faculty members who are cutting edge in their fields. Because it is so small, it can get boring. You see the same people all the time, but it also brings people closer together.
One of the reasons I chose Wofford was the class sizes. Typically there are no more than 20 in a class, and sometimes much less! That is a big bonus for me. I also love the Interim term they have every January where they encourage you to step out of your box and take 4 credit hours that can be completely unrelated to your major.... just any off the wall, interesting, exciting, adventurous, artsy, crazy thing that strikes your fancy, to broaden your horizons or just fulfill some deep rooted fantasy or try something you never thought possible..... through school.