COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Please check the link to our Visit page for the latest information on campus visits. Learn More
Wofford College is a four-year, residential liberal arts college that offers 68 majors, minors and programs to a student body of 1,725 undergraduates. Founded in 1854 and located on its original campus near Spartanburg’s thriving downtown, Wofford is nationally known for the strength of its academic program, outstanding faculty, study abroad participation and successful graduates.
The college has a 98% career outcomes rate thanks to the faculty and staff’s emphasis on student success, critical thinking and high-impact programming, including internships, undergraduate research, entrepreneurship and innovation, study abroad and community-based learning.
The campus community enjoys robust fraternity and sorority participation as well as 19 NCAA Division I athletics teams. Wofford’s beautiful 180-acre campus includes a new center for the arts, a new first-year residence hall, a new environmental studies center, a new indoor stadium and a newly renovated library.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.33 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.35 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses