High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.32 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.34 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Wofford College Reviews
Living on campus is a double edged sword. Of course I wanted to live in a dorm an experience "real college life" at least my first year. The dorms at Wofford are horrendous, Especially Marsh. Luckily I got into Greene which was renovated last year, if you want to call it that. I'm afraid with my allergies, I would literally have died in Marsh! For the price of tuition/room/board at Wofford, I can see NO REASON that their dorms are in the shape they are I! I understand wanting to keep the original exterior look of the buildings, to keep the traditional feel campus in tact, but the interior of those dorms should have long since been gutted and been redone!
Wofford has a wonderful community of staff and students. I love the close-knit bonds that are created on the small campus. One of my favorite things is running into my friends on my short walk to class. You will rarely walk somewhere and not see someone you know. Everyone is always willing to help with academics or extracurriculars. There are so many opportunities to study abroad, whether it is during interim, the summer, or a semester.
One of the reasons I chose Wofford was the class sizes. Typically there are no more than 20 in a class, and sometimes much less! That is a big bonus for me. I also love the Interim term they have every January where they encourage you to step out of your box and take 4 credit hours that can be completely unrelated to your major.... just any off the wall, interesting, exciting, adventurous, artsy, crazy thing that strikes your fancy, to broaden your horizons or just fulfill some deep rooted fantasy or try something you never thought possible..... through school.