Wittenberg University Reviews

Wittenberg is a small liberal arts university. Here, there is a strong family feel; everyone knows everyone, or has at least heard of them. Everyone rallies together through good times or worse. The university as a whole is big on traditions, and Wittenberg has many unique ones. There is a place for everyone at Witt, and it is a place everyone calls home.
Wittenberg is a very small liberal arts school in a small town in Ohio. It's not the best town in terms of safety or things to do but Wittenberg does what it can to keep it's students safe. Professors are top notch and the parties are fun, as we are ranked in the top 10 party schools in OHIO
This institution allows for so much growth, knowledge, and development for everyone who is a part of the Wittenberg community. I am proud of the experiences I've had and that I have seen on this campus, and I am very impressed with the acceptance and family-like spirit that is almost tangible within the school.
Review Wittenberg University
I love Witt; from the intimacy between professor and student throughout the less than 2,500-student population on campus to the fact that there is always something to do on campus, no matter the day of the week, I love every bit of Witt. Since it's a small school, the professors really know their students (i.e., the student is not just a number or an assigned seat to them), and the students (myself included) feel very welcome to approaching their professors for help and questions.
There is never a dull moment on campus. We have singing and dancing groups as well as a bunch of different sport teams and intramural sports. On top of that, every Wednesday, there is a trivia night hosted by a faculty member and usually other fun activities (Witt Wednesday). The school is very well-diversified and has a lot to offer academically and extracurricularly. Needless to say, aside from the social perspective, all of the school's facilities work wonderfully for their respective purposes.
My year here at Wittenberg University is great! If your looking for a small local school, this is the best choice to consider in my opinion. The campus life is excellent, there's lots of activities to be a part of and the students here are very easy to get along with so it is very easy to make new college friends. The professor really work with you, and you can have your individual time with them as well if you don't understand the topic at hand.
I am the second member of our family to attend Witt, my brother graduated spring 2016 after 4 years. The professors are extremely qualified and easily approachable. The student body greets everyone whether known or not. My brother was a 4 yeat varsity swimmer and was tight with all the students. Although i chose not to follow him in pursuing athletics ( I am involved in theater) I did follow him into the Greek system. I love Witt, my brother cried after graduation while cleaning out his house, which I am sure I will do.
Tiger up
Witt was a great experience for me! Great faculty, good friends, beautiful campus, close-knit community, excellent opportunities off campus and especially abroad. Everyone should spend a semester or summer abroad or off campus. Witt does expect initiative and creatIt's. Not everything is handed to you.
Wittenberg is a very nice university with a great reputation and great opportunities. It has a large number of academic opportunities, clubs and athletics programs. These programs are strong in tradition and success. The campus in easy to maneuver and located in the center of Springfield Ohio. I would like to see the university make attendance more affordable.
Overall, this University is quality. It lacks much LGBTQ+ representation, but there are many people of color on campus. The professors are known nationally for their quality - many of them are Fulbright Scholars - and for good reason. Professors go out of their way to help you, and most of them have accessible office hours - and if not, you can make an appointment.
I took classes at Wittenberg University as a College Credit Plus student when I was in high school. The campus is really beautiful- especially in the fall! The professors had really flexible office hours and were fairly easy to get in touch with. Witt offers a wide variety of classes, and they had lots of resources to help students succeed.
So far in my first year of attending Wittenberg University I have been exposed to many things that I otherwise wouldn't have been exposed to at a non liberal arts school. The people on campus are extremely inviting and although the campus has less than 3,000 students it feel a lot bigger. The only major disadvantage to coming to Wittenberg is the cost of tuition, which can easily be lowered with the amount of scholarships and grants the school gives. I would definitely recommend this school for any student looking for a exceptional liberal arts degree and to make close relationships.
Wittenberg University is a fantastic school with a "home feeling". The professors here really want each student to achieve to their greatest potential and really enjoy having close relationships with students. Lastly, everyone here is really nice.
Wittenberg University is a Liberal Arts school that was okay. While there are a good number of programs there is a lot of societal class structure. If you try to ignore it, it will run you over and time is difficult. If you find a good organization then you are in and will have a good experience. There is a lot of pressure to join organizations.
haven't really had the chance to look into this yet because it is only my first week here at Witt.
So far all the college professors at this school have been very active and knowledgeable in their fields. Therefore, I feel as if I will learn much from all of the professors that I currently have and will continue to learn much from future professors.
It's only the first week, and I don't really go out so I don't have much of an opinion on campus crime.
I really like where I'm at and the bonus is that I'm right next to the food! Plus I'm really not that far from my class, so I don't truly mind walking.
Review Wittenberg University
Once again only my first week but I get the vibe that if I wanted to join I would be welcomed with open arms.
I don't really know how we re in sports because this is still my first week of college but from what I have seen, everything looks great.
So far my experience has been worth choosing this college.