COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The Office of Admission will begin hosting on-campus visits on June 8. Please check our visit website at https://www.wittenberg.edu/admission/visit for available visit options. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or 877-206-0332. Learn More
Wittenberg University provides a Lutheran-inspired, hands-on learning environment that delivers a highly personal, transformative education designed to develop tomorrow’s leaders. Dedicated to active and engaged learning, Wittenberg offers a liberal arts education with pre-professional programs, internships, and study-abroad programs.
With an undergraduate population of 1,800 students and a 13:1 student-faculty ratio, Wittenberg students receive personal, one-on-one advising from dedicated faculty and staff. They receive multiple high-impact practices, including student-faculty research, service-learning, and field work. They are part of a rich athletic tradition that includes 25 intercollegiate sports, and they graduate as servant-leaders who lead by example in the local and global communities.
Wittenberg University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.45 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.47 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.46 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.52 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.53 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Wittenberg University Reviews
I have always felt welcomed by everyone at Witt and it is easy to make friends. There are plenty of clubs and organizations to join. Greek life is much better here than at big schools. Tiers really aren't a thing and there are large frats (Phi Psi, Delt, Beta) and small frats (Delt Sig and Lambda Chi) to choose from. All of the sororities are huge. Students are generally friendly but since it's a small school, gossip spreads fast.