Wittenberg University provides a Lutheran-inspired, hands-on learning environment that delivers a highly personal, transformative education designed to develop tomorrow’s leaders. Dedicated to active and engaged learning, Wittenberg offers a liberal arts education with pre-professional programs, internships, and study-abroad programs.
With an undergraduate population of 1,800 students and a 13:1 student-faculty ratio, Wittenberg students receive personal, one-on-one advising from dedicated faculty and staff. They receive multiple high-impact practices, including student-faculty research, service-learning, and field work. They are part of a rich athletic tradition that includes 25 intercollegiate sports, and they graduate as servant-leaders who lead by example in the local and global communities.
Wittenberg University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.45 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.46 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.51 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.52 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses