Wisconsin Lutheran College Reviews

I really enjoyed the small class sizes and the individual attention that professors gave to me. The campus is in a great location and has awesome dorms.
I love the small classes and feel like a person here. I would like to see the avoidance of older students go away in some of the students.
I may just be starting official college life next month, but I already feel as though I am part of something bigger. Last weekend, I attended the WOW session, which is designed to help freshman meet other freshman, and get a feel for the layout of the campus. The experience was amazing! I cannot wait until I begin my next journey with WLC next month.
Start Your Review of Wisconsin Lutheran College
I am a returnee to Wisconsin Lutheran College and it was the acedemics and atmosphere that drew me back. The professors are always willing to provide assistance and help to all students. The housing is pretty good too. The students are polite and fun to be around as well.
I don't want to type. k
Wisconsin Lutheran is a small, family-like campus that welcomes everyone with open arms. The professors truly care about every students and strives to push and help them.
Great education..high quality professors...not very diverse...very expensive...great football program
I loved the small school experience at WLC. The professors know their students on a first-name basis, and they are extremely easy to connect with regarding any questions you may have. WLC has some of the nicest campus housing I've ever seen. Despite the high-price of a private school, WLC was surprisingly affordable due to the grants and scholarships that are available. I loved living in Milwaukee and all of the activities that the city has to offer.
Wisconsin Lutheran College is truly a home away from home. Faculty and students are very kind and helpful.
I love being a student at Wisconsin Lutheran College. It is a small campus with about 1000 students. I love having it be its own small community because even if you don't know everyone by name, you recognize faces. It is very inclusive also with many different clubs and organizations. We also have daily chapels which I strive to go to.
My experience at Wisconsin Lutheran was amazing. It was really nice even as I was a commuter! I loved the aid I received not only from my professors, but my classmates as well. The friendly people all around campus helped me to stay cool and focused on being on my "A game". I simply felt the positive desire to want to do well since I had positivity pushing on me. The experience was great. I aspire to continue to do well and keep my head up. Being at WLC motivates me to be an awesome student. It has molded me to be goal- oriented, so that I may surely have future success in my desired career, which is Theology.
Wisconsin Lutheran College is a small Christian liberal arts school located in the residential area of Milwaukee. That being said, it does happen to be in a considerably convenient locations with many clinical/internship opportunities in the area. However, it is a small school so is a bit mundane at times. The Warrior Events Board on campus tries to counteract this by providing activities both during the week and on the weekend... The success of their efforts is subjective. But a benefit of a small school lies in academics. Since the student to faculty ratio is 12:1, the professors know you by name and are willing to help you outside of class if needed. Also, it takes like 5 minutes to walk to class. Not to mention, the Res Halls and on campus apartments are definitely high quality.
I made the decision to attend WLC late in my senior year of high school. It was the campus tour that sealed the deal. I loved the small campus and personal attention from my admissions counselor. It was a vastly different experience than the larger public universities I toured. Ultimately, my decision was one of the best I've ever made. I was able to explore multiple areas of study, serve as a Resident Assistant, participate in various clubs and organizations, and enjoy all that Milwaukee has to offer. The professors are top-notch. Vesper's each week was a highlight.
I love this school! All the staff, advisors and professors are so helpful! I am a part of the adult completion program, and it has been a great experience so far.
The professors are always available to help.
The teachers go the extra mile to provide a great future for their students.
We are completely safe, and the school takes the extra protocols to make sure we are all in good hands.
Start Your Review of Wisconsin Lutheran College
I don't really get off into sports.
I love Wisconsin Lutheran College. Coming here was the right pick for me, as soon as you walk in the door it's a friendly atmosphere. The whole school is truly covered by God, and the faculty and students are very nice & welcoming.
I really feel the passion of the professors in their fields and how willing they are to help struggling students. If I need to miss class, like I did because of Labor Day, the staff is understanding.