Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Reviews

When I graduated high school, I enrolled at Lake Superior College in Duluth, MN. I did not enjoy the college classes I was taking. I looked into WITC-Superior and thought I would give it a try since I took a class there when I was in high school. I love that the staff is always willing to help you achieve the goals you want to meet. The support staff is amazing with new students and are always willing to go above and beyond to help our students. I feel that WITC is a well-known school and people always have good things to say about the school. I do feel that the Superior campus could be a little bigger. I will always refer people to WITC if they are looking for a great two-year college!
The teachers at witc are amazing they really care about their students and put their time and effort in with us
Really great school. Has great financial aide to help you throughout your schooling. The Professors make sure their classes aren't too big so they get to know they're students and get some one on one time with them at least a few times a month to check on how they are doing in classes and what they can do to help you in the future with class.
Start Your Review of Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
I'm recently applying but from what ive heard ill rate this school. I should be starting this summer.
witc is so far a great place to apply for college my experience has been wonderful. teachers are very inviting and campus life seems great, not there all that often being a part time student and online.
At WITC I loved the building itself, it has a nice "home-like" feel to it. It has a nice library with comfortable seating and multiple computers that anyone can use for educational purposes. This college has a lot of materials available to students. The teachers are also very respectful and helpful and they do everything they can to make sure everyone understands what is going on in their classrooms and lessons.
I am in my final semester of the ADN program at WITC. I chose to go here for a couple of reasons, one including the fact that I already have a bachelor's degree from another school with the debt to prove it. I have enjoyed my time very much. The college itself is small and allows for the ability to get to know your classmates and instructors very well. They employ instructors that really care about you and want you to succeed. The nursing program itself is extremely challenging and is highly regarded in my area. I am grateful to be getting an education from this program because I know that local hospitals hold the graduates from WITC in high regard for not only their clinical skills but also their ability to critically think. Overall I am so impressed with my time here and glad that I decided to attend this college over a university. It is reasonably priced, well staffed with knowledgeable instructors and I have learned a ton!
I love going here. The staff is all very friendly and the instructors are happy to lend a hand when needed.
All of the campuses are beautiful, they have friendly staff, and the programs are fantastic. I'm currently taking a course to get my CNA license, and the instructor along with all of my classmates are friendly and hardworking.
Because there are only 2 instructors for my program with their own specialties, there are not any other time options to take the classes necessary for my program other than when it is given. I was able to have my work be flexible with my hours so that I could go to class, but that is not always the case with some students.
Class sizes are generally pretty small within each program. For generals the classes are a little bit bigger depending on the time of the class and what classes are needed for the program. Class style is very open. There are lecture times along with general work times where you can ask questions and get homework/projects done.
Within my program, the options for internships and job prospects are very easy to find or get ahold of firms. Within the school itself, there are not a lot of options through the school. Most of the job fairs held are for the construction and nursing programs more so than the architecture programs. The instructors have a lot of connections with the local firms and offices near the respective campuses.
My instructors are very helpful and knowledgeable about the my program and the current job field for my program. It can be a struggle at time because my class is an ITV class (part of the class is on another campus) to be able to communicate the same way you would in a regular classroom, but there are instructors on both campuses so that you can get the help if you need it.
Overall, the school is very inviting and they try to have the true college experience for students even though it is only a 2-year technical college. There are many ways to be involved with the campus along with the entire college.
The process is quite structured and it has helped me to know from the onset what all of the steps are to reach my goal. I am able to work my day job and still take classes in the afternoons or evenings.
Anytime that I have had a question, I have had a quick reply and I am viewed as a person, not just a number for a quota.
Is pretty easy is done on your own time
Start Your Review of Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
there are a lot of opportunities out there for you after you graduate that they will help you with
all of there programs are set to get you out in the field and get jobs
more then willing and happy to do what they can to help you succeed