Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Reviews

I like how you can see your grades as soon as you turn something in or complete an assignment. I also like how the teachers help you understand anything you don't get.
It was and excellent experience I love the classes and the teachers don't leave you behind they make sure your well prepared
The teachers are great, they work with you on schedules and in class. The classes are always perfect for your major. There are study groups and not much of a party scene which is awesome for people who want to focus on their academics and get their degree. I am extremely proud to be a part of wiregrass.
Review Wiregrass Georgia Technical College
At Wiregrass I have had nothing but a positive experience. The instructors are there to help if you need them, and are amazing with understanding that "life happens". The financial assistance you can receive is a lot better than what people think it is.
Wiregrass is a grest school. They offer classes on the campus and online. You can also take both. The staff is nice and friendly and the teachers do a great job with teaching the material. IN my city, this is how you get jobs by attending this school because employers pick you right up.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my first two weeks in this school. The staff are very kind and the classes are straight forward and easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone in the area of Valdosta, GA as it is a cheap but quality school.
I have heard the job placement is great after graduating
I have actually not gotten to this point yet, still have a lot of classes to take
I wished they would have the science classes at the other 2 locations so I would not have to drive 1 1/2 hours to take them.
I have only had one online course and it was not by choice, it was the only way it was available. I would not take another one if it is offered on site.
I am taking all the classes necessary for the program I am in and have been instructed on the correct classes to take so far.
I have enjoyed my classes so far. I have only had 3 instructors and loved everyone of them. I have had the same instructor for the last 6 classes I have taken.
I have had a wonderful experience with the flexibility of my classes. I can now afford to work a part-time job and not miss anytime at school.
The experience is great. The class sizes are small, so it makes it easier for the professors to show 1-on-1 attention to students when it's needed.
I'm a Business Management major, so it's a bit difficult. There are several aspects to the program that are not for the faint of heart. I'm not great in Math, so it will be challenging when I take my Accounting class.
If I had it to do all over, I would DEFINITELY choose Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. The professors here make everything easy to understand, willing to help when you don't understand something, and the school offers so much to their students.
The employers on the campus show very high concern for the students. They are patient and very understanding.
Review Wiregrass Georgia Technical College
I'm in the LPN program. The program is designed to prepare me for a job opportunity in the nursing field. during the program we will go to several different facilities to be trained. We will visit two nursing homes and one hospital.
Wiregrass is a great school. It offers a lot of different majors to help you get a career started in a short time frame.
I have had great experiences at WTC and would recommend this college to anyone that wants to save money in tuition and get the degree you are wanting. The class sizes are adequate, not too big to where you can't get the help you need from the instructor/professors. There are many courses offered that are just as good as big colleges.