Winter Park Tech is ...
901 Webster Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Winter Park Tech
Most Popular Majors
Medical Assistant57 Graduates
Massage Therapy and Bodywork17 Graduates
Medical Technician17 Graduates
Medical Secretary14 Graduates
Computer Installation and Repair13 Graduates
Pharmacy Technician13 Graduates
Medical Records Technician12 Graduates
Interior Design11 Graduates
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications8 Graduates
Phlebotomy Technician8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
After Winter Park Tech
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Winter Park Tech
- B-Pinellas Technical College - Clearwater
- 2 Year
- Clearwater, FL
- 1 review
- C+Herzing University - Orlando
- 4 Year
- Winter Park, FL
- 159 reviews
- CSeminole State College of Florida
- 4 Year
- Sanford, FL
- 891 reviews
- C+The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Year
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 236 reviews
Winter Park Tech Reviews
Review Winter Park Tech
I loved my experience at Winter Park Tech, now Orange Technical College. My teacher, Mrs. Williams, was incredible. The staff there is extremely friendly and helpful. My teacher always answered my questions and never seemed frustrated with any of her students. I can't think of anything I'd change at this time.
At winter park tech i'm in the medical assistant program. what i do is take vital signs and draw blood. I had great teacher to teach me these things even though it was hard i still got it.
The lack of communication between faculty and staff is horrible. When you need help no one ever knows the answers to your questions.